Iron Maiden songs turned into lullabies!

Screw that. My 3-year old daughter know the lyrics to The Wicker Man and That Girl. And she learned them by listening to the REAL versions.

My brothers been singing along with wicker man and can i play with madness from about the same age...
Who knew wicker man had such a kid appeal  :lol:

The Wickerman is a bit of an odd one for a child... "Your time will come!" etc. Although still better choice than any of the songs about Death I guess  ;)

I wonder what the most 'kid friendly' Maiden song is?

that being the exact line my bro instantly picked up on  :lol:
i was both heavily disturbed and deeply emotional

perhaps we should do a scientific investigation playing maiden songs into a daycare and see which makes them go more mental

Tron said:
perhaps we should do a scientific investigation playing maiden songs into a daycare and see which makes them go more mental

I approve, and once you publish your findings you shall get an honorary doctorate from the University of Failed Metalhead Students!

Crimson Idol said:
The Wickerman is a bit of an odd one for a child... "Your time will come!" etc. Although still better choice than any of the songs about Death I guess  ;)

I wonder what the most 'kid friendly' Maiden song is?

Flight of Icarus.

I'm proud to say at the age of 4 I would request Number of the Beast frequently, with me and my Dad both saying the intro in a deep and dramatic scary voice.  :lol:

One of the most amazing moments of my life occurred at the Maiden  AMOLAD tour at Verizon outdoor on the lawn.  We stopped for a song or two, with a family of Maiden-heads. A mum and dad, and the most insane perhaps 4 and 6 year old, Number of the Beast T shirt wearin, Long haired, every word knowing metal fanatics.  The two little monsters completely flew into a frenzy at the intro to Out of the Shadows, their favorite song!!  OOTS immediately took on more, closer listens after that show, and became a top ten song for this life time Maiden fan as well!  Those little dudes brought tears to my eyes big time.  We were laughing so hard and at the same time rockin out large with these true red blooded Maiden fans.  So glad this thread gave me the opportunity  to share this.  UTI!

It depends; if they are a MOON child? or a WRATH child......or are they at their..... wait for it ....CHILDHOODS end?    Yah let's relax here.

Back