IRON MAIDEN REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 5th time!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Come on... The Angel And The Gamblers and Hooks In You of this world are long gone by now. Of course there might be one or two songs you may hate and a handful of others that you may find a bit boring regarding the ones still in contest but I bet it isn't much more than that.

Come on... The Angel And The Gamblers and Hooks In You of this world are long gone by now. Of course there might be one or two songs you may hate and a handful of others that you may find a bit boring regarding the ones still in contest but I bet it isn't much more than that.
If I could, I would vote out more than half of the currently remaining songs without remorse or regret.

yi1wT33.jpg

Eliminated after Round 33:
The Talisman - 14 votes
Lord Of Light - 13 votes
Afraid To Shoot Strangers - 13 votes
Still Life - 12 votes

If I could, I would vote out more than half of the currently remaining songs without remorse or regret.
I would vote out even more since my top 10 regarding the remaining tracks is:

Aces High
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Revelations
Wasted Years
Sign Of The Cross
Powerslave
Phantom Of The Opera
Infinite Dreams
Killers
For The Greater Good Of God

But that doesn't mean that all the remaining songs aren't really good and some of them are borderline contenders.

Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Caught Somewhere In Time
Where Eagles Dare

It's impossible. I am sorry for my votes...

Eliminated after Round 33:
The Talisman - 14 votes
Afraid To Shoot Strangers - 13 votes

Can't believe the first one is out and ATSS is one of my favorite songs ever - one of (if not) the best melodies/harmonies by Maiden!

Revelations
Fear of the Dark
The Clansman
For the Greater Good of God

I notice that with 88 votes cast so far (i.e. 22 people with 4 votes each) not one song has been voted for by 50% of the voters.

Back