IRON MAIDEN REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 5th time!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
One possible reason might be that Strange World is one great Maiden song*, especially considering it was Paul Day's first ever, and Sanctuary is nothing to write home about really.
*Not that it's much appreciated here, I notice.
Nah... I really like Strange World. But Sanctuary is that kind of full throttle speedster only early Maiden could create. As an undeniable early maiden fan you should know better before writing blasphemies such as "Sanctuary is nothing to write home about really ". :p

Nah... I really like Strange World. But Sanctuary is that kind of full throttle speedster only early Maiden could create. As an undeniable early maiden fan you should know better before writing blasphemies such as "Sanctuary is nothing to write home about really ". :p

I’ll be blunt: Di’Anno sounds bad on Sanctuary.

yi1wT33.jpg

Eliminated after Round 27:
Running Free - 22 votes
Purgatory - 19 votes
Strange World - 16 votes
Transylvania - 13 votes

Promoted after Round 27:
Where Eagles Dare
Revelations
The Trooper
Still Life
Wrathchild
Murders In The Rue Morgue
Killers
Prowler
Remember Tomorrow
Phantom Of The Opera

IVAoaxc.gif

Finals begin!

I have divided the 49 promoted songs into 3 groups, based on the average votes during the album rounds.

We will start with Bottom 19 songs. Once we get down to 10 or 11 songs in the poll, 2nd group of Middle 15 songs will join. Once we're down to 10 or 11 songs again, 3rd group of Top 15 songs will join the game.

In the finals, until Top 10, you will only be able to vote for 4 songs instead of half the poll, and therefore I will eliminate 4 songs max instead of 5.

Back