IRON MAIDEN REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 5th time!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
I was voting cynically there. I knew a vote for Revelations would be a waste at this stage. I'm more saddened by the number of votes for Talisman.

Last edited:
For what I've been following and voting, there's some bizarre choices and votes given here (by some people) which has lead to the situation where even good and greats songs have exited early on.

I’m sure LC will correct me if I’m wrong but For the Greater Good of God seems poised to be the biggest riser this time.
I dont remember 7th Son being a threat for the top 10 before.

I only have full stats for the games I hosted, and Top 10's for the rest. To answer your question, Seventh Son was #5 in the 4th Maiden Survivor. For The Greater Good Of God never made the Top 10.

There are some forum members who are glowingly positive about Starblind, but I don't know about it being an overall favourite.

yi1wT33.jpg

Eliminated after Round 32:
Starblind - 12 votes
Judas Be My Guide - 11 votes

The love for Caught Somewhere in Time amidst people whining about Steve’s repetition continues to baffle me.
The chorus is not one of his better melodies and is just the same phrase repeated again and again. So is the PRE chorus. The riffs are repeated about twice as often as they should be.
It’s the 7th best track on the album.

Back