Iron Maiden influenced Lead Guitarist (I need one!)

Rage Sadler

Prowler
I am in a band heavily influenced by Maiden, and disaster struck about two weeks ago when our lead guitarist left the band (http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =539006617). Now I have been searching the land high and low for a new lead (we are currently touring as a three piece) and had no luck with Maidenesque lead players (nobody influenced by the Gods that are Murray, Stratton, Smith and Gers) and figured I would try my hand on here in the hope of finding someone.

A little back history, we have been based mostly in Peterborough (UK) for a year and a half, we have released a single (Lies of the Forsaken) and are releasing an E.P. this month (Kaine) and we are currently playing small venues anywhere and everywhere in support of established bands. Our sound is like an angrier Iron Maiden (or Judas Priest) taking some influences from bands such as Metallica and Anthrax as well but we are not stuck in the mud on this issue. We created a pretty cool sound that I am proud of but can’t be achieved as a three piece.

Now after tomorrows gig we are going to mix and master the E.P. and look to move down to Essex (North, near Cambridge) and either rent or build a studio in this area to continue on but we desperately need a lead, someone who is dedicated and wants to make a career out of this, someone wanting to write original music but is competent enough a player to learn our established songs too.
We are a serious band in our 20s, we write and play our own material and we enjoy what we do, we are all friendly guys but serious about our music.

Now in my hope to find the right guy who appreciates the lead sound and style we are after I figured I would come to the Maiden forum in the hope that maybe there’s just someone near us who’s up and ready for this so we can continue as strongly as we started.

If you are interested in auditioning for the band please either pm me here,reply to this,e-mail me at ragesadler@white-thrash.com or band@event-horizon-metal.com. I will send you the tracks via e-mail or MSN (which we use a lot for organisation)asap. You can find us on facebook by typing in Kaine in the search bar too.

Thanks
Rage

Back