Iron Maiden Commentary no longer has any comments

If you go to the Iron Maiden Commentary page you'll notice there aren't any comments at all anymore... I'm one of the administrators of the Iron Maiden México page on facebook and wanted to investigate about a Maiden song to post a discussion of it... Is this a sign that it's being updated, maybe to publish a comment on The Book of Souls album? That would be really great!

Sent a message, via facebook, to Maverick, asking about updates on The Book Of Souls and he still didn't asnwer.

I'll keep you updated about it. Cheers.

I was surprised to find no commentaries there about an hour ago. I hope it's not completely over.

The Iron Maiden Commentary website isn't run by us. It's a shame to see all the information has vanished, it's been brilliant resource, and featured a lot of contributions from people who have been members here over the years.

The Iron Maiden Commentary website isn't run by us. It's a shame to see all the information has vanished, it's been brilliant resource, and featured a lot of contributions from people who have been members here over the years.

It's possible, but I hope Mav had some kind of backup. Or somebody could do one via WaybackMachine

https://web.archive.org/web/2016030...entary.com/?link=albums&url=releases&lang=eng

I can't now, since I'm at work, but I think the comments are still there.

Maybe, he's reshaping the site to come back full force with The Book Of Souls comments and info added.

Maidenfans.com hasn't been associated with the IMC in about 8 years, give or take. While I personally hope Maverick is updating the website for the future, I have my doubts, and it seems more likely that he is preparing to close things down.

How much time does it usually take him to publish his comments after the release of an album?

I'm not expecting any updates for the site anymore, to be honest. Last thing I heard was that Mav hadn't even listened to Book of Souls from start to finish.

Back