Iron Maiden - artworks with Eddie

6Q6cO0W.jpg

I think the empty background works better for the cover of Senjutsu (a jungle with a Mayan pyramid was the best possible background for TBOS imo).
^ Although I still think that about TBOS cover, the artwork is really striking (more so than Senjutsu).

I like both covers a lot, but Maiden's tradition with the details in their artworks is so big and I think the empty backgrounds were not needed. They could have been great back covers.

The backgrounds on both covers could have been imo: a jungle with a Mayan pyramid for TBOS (green cover! ... this) and considering the pose of Senjutsu Eddie, maybe a dojo. The Pagoda battle scene or the wall & the army with the rainy setting are also perfect for an album cover.

The backgrounds on both covers could have been imo: a jungle with a Mayan pyramid for TBOS (green cover! ... this) and considering the pose of Senjutsu Eddie, maybe a dojo. The Pagoda battle scene or the wall & the army with the rainy setting are also perfect for an album cover.
Or for Senjutsu, the best cover could have been Eddie Samouraï dancing some J-pop and surrounded by the girls of Baby Metal... :D

And for The Book Of Souls, the Eddie Maya arm in arm with Danny Trejo drinking some tequila and playing basket-ball with heads of their enemies... :p

Or for Senjutsu, the best cover could have been Eddie Samouraï dancing some J-pop and surrounded by the girls of Baby Metal... :D

And for The Book Of Souls, the Eddie Maya arm in arm with Danny Trejo drinking some tequila and playing basket-ball with heads of their enemies... :p
I think the Dance of Death 3D characters were not available after the big bizarre party of 2003.

Back