Iron Maiden - artworks with Eddie

Original cover for Live After Death (done by Derek Riggs) - while good, the one we got is way better imo.

Attachments

• LAD original cover.jpg
    LAD original cover.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 68
Prosím mohli by ste mi poslať nejaké krásne vzácne obrázky aké uznáte za vhodné vy?
Hi, do you still want those very hi-res Eddie's? If so please let me know. Anybody else is more than welcome to contact me as I do have nearly every Eddie Derek has done from 1980 - 2000, and some of his more recent ones all in hi-res to really super hi-res versions.

Japanese cover of TFF album (I've never seen it before):

It's pretty good - I like it a lot. :applause:

Edit: TFF Eddie looks best when he can be seen in full imo. His pose/body form in the original cover is odd (it's the only detail in it which I don't like)... great colours, btw. The original cover is 50/50 for me. I like this one more.

Attachments

• tff fan art.jpg
    tff fan art.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
VXI Japan Tour poster:

- with ''The Angel and The Gambler'' Eddie throwing a card with the reaper on it... (maybe it's done by Riggs? He has done 2 out of the 3 covers for TAATG single and the reaper is a recurring motif in his works for Maiden).

Attachments

• vxi japan tour.jpg
    vxi japan tour.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 39
Hello, do you have Purgatory without the letters?
I have two versions, one that is very good resolution and another one that is a super high resolution, but although it does not have the Iron Maiden logo, it does still have the Purgatory type face. Let me know if you are still interested, and if there are any oter Eddie's that you want without any type at all. I'll also need your email address too.

I have two versions, one that is very good resolution and another one that is a super high resolution, but although it does not have the Iron Maiden logo, it does still have the Purgatory type face. Let me know if you are still interested, and if there are any oter Eddie's that you want without any type at all. I'll also need your email address too.
I'm interested the pic without the Maiden logo. Thanks.
Purgatory is the most bad ass Eddie ever

I'm interested the pic without the Maiden logo. Thanks.
Purgatory is the most bad ass Eddie ever
That's great, but I can't do anything for you without an email address. Are you sure you don't want any other Eddie's without type?I also have a huge selection of rare Eddie's that are very hard to get hold of, and all scanned in very high resolutions.

@Lord of Wolves 78 I would be interested in any Eddie pics, hires or any rare stuff. I can send my email to you in privatemessage, if you can share the pics.
Hi PhantomOfTheOpera, I have a lot of hi-res and super hi-res Eddie images. Some of them don't even appear in Derek's 'Run for Cover' book or on his website. Send me a wish list of what pics your looking for. Maybe send me either low res pics that you are looking for, or send me the links to them if you want. Here is a link to Iron Maiden Wallpapers.com

Believe it or not I have every single Eddie done by Derek on this website, but all in much higher resolutions. So you could send me the links from this website if want, but it's entirely up to you.

I'll pm you my email.

Back