Iron Maiden - artworks with Eddie

Sorry that was my mistake I thought the Chilean FC magazine was an official FC magazine, and I was going to check if I had that magazine to scan the cover.
oh that. I'm not sure, I tried searching the F.C. itself but I didn't find any evidence of it

Which city is that?
Cascais. The old Dramático Pavilion was stage to some great names from the early 70's to the late 90's. Among many others:

70's:
Procol Harum (1973)
Genesis (1975)
Soft Machine (1977)
Rory Gallagher (1979)
Stranglers (1979)

80's:
Ramones (1980)
Lou Reed (1980)
Mike Oldfield (1980)
Joan Baez (1980)
Peter Gabriel (1980)
The Clash (1980)
Iggy Pop (1981)
Iron Maiden (1984, 1986, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998)
Helloween (1988, 1998)
Wasp (1986)

90's:
Anthrax (1990)
Judas Priest (1991, 1998)
Pantera (1991, 1994)
Annihilator (1991)
Sepultura (1993, 1998)
Paradise Lost (1993)
The Cult (1994)
Manowar (1992, 1994, 1997)
Megadeth (1995, 1997)
Slayer (1995, 1998)
Machine Head (1995)
My Dying Bride (1995)
Def Leppard (1996)
Gorefest (1998)
SOAD (1998)

* all the shows I went to at that mythical venue that was demolished soon after its last show: (Slayer, Sepultura, SOAD)

Last edited:
I've found an artwork with TFF Eddie... (I've never seen it before) - does someone knows if it was released officially? (as a tour poster maybe...)

tff eddie.jpg

I've found an artwork with TFF Eddie... (I've never seen it before) - does someone knows if it was released officially? (as a tour poster maybe...)

View attachment 13622
I think that's a montage based upon TFF's tour poster.

tDrlejeJ-0Ue5jihTXBT8QxKC9G8PqeawYUXUsdithn7bpZANo1xhiYlOhr6t-8HK5FVuAKfzrBkwGuBOCmNuQ549_Ti

Pretty cool though.

This is the artwork of the back of the CD of Edward The Great compilation album.

- it looks like an emblem of a football team from England.

Attachments

• edward the great.png
    edward the great.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 32
This is the artwork of the back of the CD of Edward The Great compilation album.

- it looks like an emblem of a football team from England.
Id really love to get my hands on a vinyl of Edward the Great just for the cover alone, I think it’s phenomenal.

Id really love to get my hands on a vinyl of Edward the Great just for the cover alone, I think it’s phenomenal.
It's a good cover, yeah... (I also really like the LOTB game version of it). Curious fact: this is the only Maiden cover without the logo of the band on it.
I think that's a montage based upon TFF's tour poster.
Here's another version based on TFF Eddie (probably fan art again):

tff eddie.jpg

It's a good cover, yeah... (I also really like the LOTB game version of it). Curious fact: this is the only Maiden cover without the logo of the band on it.

Here's another version based on TFF Eddie (probably fan art again):

View attachment 13641
Speaking of not having a logo, is the original Donington ‘93 release the only Maiden cover to not feature Eddie? Not quite counting the Soundhouse tapes.

Speaking of not having a logo, is the original Donington ‘93 release the only Maiden cover to not feature Eddie? Not quite counting the Soundhouse tapes.
Running Free (Live) single doesn't have Eddie either, nor Wasting Love. There's possibly more too.
^The third one is From Here To Eternity. We can also count: Flight 666, The Essential Iron Maiden compilation album, Live!! +one EP from 1980 and Video Pieces home video from 1983.

The cover of the remastered edition of Live At Donington has Eddie though.

I've always wondered about this shit looking thing on the FHTE picture disc, it's obviously Eddie, but it must be one of the worst looking versions, it's almost just a generic skull.

iron-maiden-from-here-opt.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Jer
I've always wondered about this shit looking thing on the FHTE picture disc, it's obviously Eddie, but it must be one of the worst looking versions, it's almost just a generic skull.

iron-maiden-from-here-opt.jpg
It’s not Eddie, it’s Lucifer. It’s a similar looking creature to the one that pops up when the Number of the Beast plays live.

Back