iOffer - Rare Iron Maiden Bootlegs

Mods, please delete this as it supports the selling of bootlegs. Something the bootleg trading community is very much against. Thanks.

The "bootleg trading community" don't make the Maidenfans rules. I don't like to see bootlegs being sold either, but this post does not violate our forum rules.

To be clear:

Our rules forbid direct sales through Maidenfans. A post saying "Buy this boot from me" is not allowed.

This post only linked to another site selling boots. That is their business, no matter who approves or not. And the offer may be of interest to Maiden fans, thus it has a place in this forum.

If anything, the violation here is "wrong forum". Since this isn't a trading situation, it probably should have gone in Maiden Chat. But since it is related to bootlegs, the Trade Forum is also OK, since that's where bootleg hunters go.

Oh, and Travis: you've been warned multiple times about trying to tell the mods what to do. Don't do it again; I will ban you next time. If you have something you wish the moderators to address, send us a PM.

Oh, I just saw that message SMX! If you could please PM me for any rules I break, that would be great since I don't always check back to threads. I will however remember this for absolute sure in the future. I'm not trying to tell the mods what to do on here. I'm truly sorry that it came across that way. Either way, I will absolutely remember to report or PM posts that I have a problem with from now on. I love it here and would hate to get banned.

Back