In search of Iron Maiden interviews

gor

Ancient Mariner
If anyone has any number of old interviews (especially pre 1990 ones) from the band in any fileform and feels like doing a good deed for the day please send them to me at gorbeast @ hotmail . com.

I was already aware of them Mav, they are some of the best interviews available online. Cheers!

I now have collected about 250 interviews and counting. All that will volenteer to help with pre 1999 interviews (except those that can be found on obvious online sources like Maidenfans or Bruce fansites), even if I end up already having the interview / interviews he has to offer will be rewarded with the whole batch I have collected.
PS. Including source of each interview (Magazine name, country of origin, issue number, year) is crucial for the interview being useful to me.
PS2 Also, please reply to the threads if you want so they keep on top but send them directly to my email ( gorbeast @ hotmail . com) as well cause I'm bound to miss out on some replies since I have posted this thread on half a dozen forums. Cheers!

Back