I wonder...

A

Anonymous

Before I saw the link on here I'd never heard of MFL.com even though I've done lots of web searches for metal. This makes me kind of wonder, is it added to the major search engines and directories?

yes, its listed on almost all of it...........the hits r getting better now..........its on its 2nd year, and averaving about 50 hits a day..........but hopefully it will get better, with this new force. So how do u like the site?

The design is very, very nice. You've done a helluva good job on the general layout. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Liked the rants, especially the one about Parents Against Heavy Metal. Nice review database too even though, I'm probably going to say this to death, Extol is norwegian! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Currently downloading CoB videos... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

need to fix few things...........like the download page..............update video page, have 30 reviews to be added ( no time ), may be tonite.........b4 I am drunk again hee heee

Ah, the fun of uploading and constantly changing indexes and pages... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Tried to start a metal page myself but it was that thing that put me off, indexes and constantly uploading new html... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good luck... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back