I really cant believe it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_7th_Son

Ancient Mariner
On the official site:

"We regret to inform all fans of Iron Maiden that guitarist Adrian Smith has decided to leave the band so that he may spend more time with his family"

I cant believe our God is hanging up his guitar... [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

--------------------
[img src=\'http://www.dragonforce.com/images/dragonforce-banner-sf1.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]​

APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Mar 31 2005, 11:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Mar 31 2005, 11:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]On the official site:

"We regret to inform all fans of Iron Maiden that guitarist Adrian Smith has decided to leave the band so that he may spend more time with his family"
I cant believe our God is hanging up his guitar...  [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

--------------------
[img src=\'http://www.dragonforce.com/images/dragonforce-banner-sf1.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]100793[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] HAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

Sorry, it is over here [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Holy crap my heart just skipped a beat... [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nice one !! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I did not read this post till today and I had forgotten all about april fools day. Scared the crap out of me though [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Heh heh heh.....good one..... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That wasn't a nice one.
This topic should immediatley be dismissed, and you, should get the highest penalty for basically killing hundreds of people who read this topic.

Shame on you, Evil man [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

never post something like that. [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

jesus man...you practically made me shit my pants [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

props for the prank though rock on! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Heh heh heh.....

Funny thing is , is that he got me with this on April 1st and again today because me old tired Brain forogt about it the first time...

Doh !

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back