I need help!

I just recentlly found out there is allready a Maiden Maniac(and i thought that was original...). Is there any way I can change my username with out registering again?

Sorry Maiden Maniac [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't think you can do it yourself. I don't even know if it's possible. If it can be done, I think it has to be an monkey* working behind the scenes. Try sending a PM to [a href=\'http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?showuser=1\' target=\'_blank\']Real World[/a]; he might have some more answers.

* Edit: d'oh! I forgot, that word automatically changes to 'monkey'. Of course I meant a-d-m-i-n.

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Apr 8 2005, 08:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Apr 8 2005, 08:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]* Edit: d'oh! I forgot, that word automatically changes to 'monkey'. Of course I meant a-d-m-i-n.
[snapback]101559[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] yeah I can change it no problem. Just PM me with what you would like it changed to [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

For Real World:

umm... now i can't sign in at all with Maiden Maniac or The Maiden Madness... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks. I so happy now.... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back