I love this site!

rocket_man

mess with me and i'll pull out my rocket on you
I am not sure who started this site, but i wanted to say "thank you" to whoever that person is! This is such an entertaining place to hang out and so informative. Thanks again!

Tastes, a matter of opinion. I hate this. I really hate. Who cares if Adrian Smith raised his finger and forum.maidenfans was created? This is like glue or something, once you touch it, Adrian Smith's gets you. Gosh! Help!

LSD is a hell of a drug, ROTAM.

Kidding. :D

On a different note, cool that you like it here Rocket_Man! Enjoy further postering and browsing. :)

Yeah, I see myself visiting this site daily, usually every couple of hours apart, just to see if any new topics have come up. With how much I love Iron Maiden, and I can only imagine how much you all love them too, I like that we can discuss things.

As a new member myself, I have to say that I love this site too! Its always nice to talk Maiden related things with other people who love Maiden just as much as you do :D.

A hell load better than the official fanclub forum, that things got so many elitists that its toxic to new members... join and feel yourself melt into obscurity :dancinggeek:

rotam, I thought forum.maidenfans was formed by the swirling residual winds of Adrian Smiths sneeze that formed the earth we now know as the internet? or are my sources wrong? ;)
regardless lets raise a glass to forum.maidenfans and all the members from obsessed maidenfactophiles to new livemaidenvirgins *clink

A hell load better than the official fanclub forum, that things got so many elitists that its toxic to new members... join and feel yourself melt into obscurity :dancinggeek:

rotam, I thought forum.maidenfans was formed by the swirling residual winds of Adrian Smiths sneeze that formed the earth we now know as the internet? or are my sources wrong? ;)
regardless lets raise a glass to forum.maidenfans and all the members from obsessed maidenfactophiles to new livemaidenvirgins *clink

<_<

I thought it was by finger not by nose.

I personally feel that Adrian merely raising his finger and forum.maidenfans appearing lacks scientific evidence whereas turbulence from the ejaculation of an equally divine bodypart to the finger is much more plausible.
Thus religion difined :notworthy: creation stories will always split opinion -_-

Back