I just downloaded Rainmaker

Real World

Maindenfans.com Founder
Sounds exactly like Hallowed be thy name to me [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

don't try to download any of the new songs off kazaa; they're all hallowed be thy name!

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Where we can download that stuf ?? [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

kazaa but don't bother theyre all fake. all of them are actually hallowed

[!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] hi guys !
yes, all there are hbtn, also with soulseek i cant fint one.
but if you have downloaddes the REAL SONG..CAN YOU TELL US THE NAME OF THE USER ?? CAN YOU REMEMBER ABOUT IT ??
CHEERS AND THANKS !!!
MAIDEN ARGENTINA
[!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's not even the full version of Hallowed...like 30 seconds and then it fades...
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Well, what can you expect? I'll wait till the album (only 18 days for it in North America!) [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Aug 22 2003, 05:09 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Aug 22 2003, 05:09 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It's not even the full version of Hallowed...like 30 seconds and then it fades...
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Well, what can you expect?  I'll wait till the album (only 18 days for it in North America!) [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Same for me!

It's like waiting for X-mas, and I never was so curious to see the presents before....

So I don't try to DL from any P2P network, because I want to listen to it first in good quality...

Well, until 1st / 8th September!!!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Jesus fucking Christ dude. When I read the title of this post I started hyperventilating, I got this weird tingling feeling in my stomach and I was dizzy for a second. You got me soooo fucking excited. Not nice.
And yeah, I tried to look for those songs too. All of them are Hallowed Be Thy Name.

[!--QuoteBegin-tomash+Aug 22 2003, 07:04 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tomash @ Aug 22 2003, 07:04 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Jesus fucking Christ dude. When I read the title of this post I started hyperventilating, I got this weird tingling feeling in my stomach and I was dizzy for a second. You got me soooo fucking excited. Not nice.
And yeah, I tried to look for those songs too. All of them are Hallowed Be Thy Name. [/quote]
Ha!

You need the drug more than urgent!!!
Wel, I guess WE ALL are excited about the album....

I heard some pre-release critics and they say it's gonna be a "FOTD" album with 2-3 great songs and the rest with "fillers"....

I hope those critics are wrong (For me FOTD is a great album [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Well, we'll see soon..... [!--emo&:hammerhead:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smashfreakB[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smashfreakB[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I could never download the album to my computer and then be content listening to it from Mp3. Even though it´s been burned to a CD, It will sound crappy.

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Aug 21 2003, 05:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Aug 21 2003, 05:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Sounds exactly like Hallowed be thy name to me [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Come on, you even tried to download it [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Real World: lol sorry to get you excited. The albums ony 2 weeks away there must be promo copies going out SOON

This Clearely pissed me off...
Well needless to say, A piece of one version played 15 seconds of Hallowed, than it played a part i haven't heard o_Õ It sounded like Messhugga... It definetely wasn't Iron Maiden...

Kazaa is a shit. I tried to download St Anger and all songs were shit.
So, I decided no to download any new Maiden track... I'll wait till I buy the album.
Do anyone know if the release day is the same in all the world??? Or here in Argentina we have to wait more time????

Well, I know it comes out on the 9th here in Canada and in the US, Sandman...I'd guess it's the same in Argentina but you'd probably get a response from a record store.

I was really excited when it said it was being released on the 8th....dammit, I want to move to Britain!!

[!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Aug 23 2003, 08:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Aug 23 2003, 08:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Kazaa is a shit. I tried to download St Anger and all songs were shit.
So, I decided no to download any new Maiden track... I'll wait till I buy the album.
Do anyone know if the release day is the same in all the world??? Or here in Argentina we have to wait more time???? [/quote]
I tried that too when the album was already out and it were still all fakes [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+Aug 24 2003, 03:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ Aug 24 2003, 03:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Aug 23 2003, 08:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Aug 23 2003, 08:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Kazaa is a shit. I tried to download St Anger and all songs were shit.
Do anyone know if the release day is the same in all the world??? Or here in Argentina we have to wait more time???? [/quote]
I tried that too when the album was already out and it were still all fakes [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah... I did it too.
Now I'll wait... in 3 weeks I'll have my copy...

Back