I have a friend who could really use the money and wants to sell her Eddie's Archive

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
My friend Maggie is really up against some rough times and asked me to post that she has Eddie's Archive for sale. She didn't want to join here just to post this so I'm doing it for her. Here is her description of it:
I am selling my collectible Eddie's Archive (Box set, Extra tracks, Limited Edition, Special Edition.) Comes with 3 cd's. Best of the B'Sides, BBC Archives and Beast Over Hammersmith. Also beautiful shot glass and a scroll. The scroll has never been touched. Will take offers. Its going for $543 new on Amazon and $189 used. Cd's have never been played.
She says it's in perfect condition and looks exactly like this and the scroll is completely unopened:
7546.jpg

You can reach her here: timandoz@hotmail.com

Hopefully someone on here will be able to help her out! Thanks for your time. :)

Maggie said that someone on here offered $125 for it and she's taking the offer since she was shown a link on eBay of someone selling it for $103. Thank you very much to whoever gave her the offer! It will really help her a lot!

Back