How many here are members of the official BB?

A

Anonymous

Hiho! I come from the offical BB, the same name, and I was just wondering how many are members there.

First, this should absolutely not be in Musicians Discussion.

I post there as Shadow, but not too often actually.

On the IMBB and Planetblaze under the same nic. New to all the Boards though.

I've heard some negative shit about the official IM board, but one of the reasons I'm not registered there is cuz the official Maiden board was always hard to get into for some reason. Anytime I went there, the pages took too long to load, or it said "File not found," or something like that.

Doesn't matter anyway. I'm already registered at this Maiden board... no need to go anywhere else for my IM needs. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I am the LooseCannon, and I post here, and only here.

And welcome aboard, to all new members! Please check the Guide for Newbies in the Maiden Chat forum!

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Mar 27 2004, 08:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Mar 27 2004, 08:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I am the LooseCannon, and I post here, and only here. [/quote]
Aren't you registered at the Blaze forum? [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As a News Teamer, I check it out very often to find out about the latest news.

on the BB... with the same nick.. almost.. it was to long so now im Eddie-the-Killr there [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back