How many Bruce?

A

Anonymous

Does anybody know how many copies of records Bruce have sold?

120000 for skunkworks
220000 for accident af birth

I have no informations for chemical wedding . The only thing I know is that it sold less than accident of bith

[!--QuoteBegin-syl+Feb 19 2004, 08:29 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(syl @ Feb 19 2004, 08:29 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
I have no informations for chemical wedding . The only thing I know is that it sold less than accident of bith[/quote]
I don't buy that! [!--emo&:cheese:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cheesy[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cheesy[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

thanks, syl.
well, i thought bruce has a little bit bigger sales... hmmm...

[!--QuoteBegin-Cosmiceddie+Feb 24 2004, 05:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Cosmiceddie @ Feb 24 2004, 05:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-syl+Feb 19 2004, 08:29 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(syl @ Feb 19 2004, 08:29 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]

I have no informations for chemical wedding . The only thing I know is that it sold less than accident of bith[/quote]
I don't buy that! [!--emo&:cheese:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cheesy[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cheesy[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Sorry I've made a mistake . The source is bruce dickinson's french fanclub site. The sales for skunkworks and accident of birth are given by bruce himself in an interview. And then it's mentionned that chemical wedding sales were only half of accident of birth IN France. They don't say anything about the rest of the world.

The french site is www.chez.com/brucefanclub/ ( all in french)

well, that sounds much more better to me
i gues he havge sold something about 5 millions in full?

[!--QuoteBegin-agdabavipain+Mar 24 2004, 09:28 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(agdabavipain @ Mar 24 2004, 09:28 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] well, that sounds much more better to me
i gues he havge sold something about 5 millions in full? [/quote]
I would imagine so

Those figures must be total sales, or at least sales for Europe. The numbers are way too high for France (or any country) only. Actually those are higher numbers than I would have thought, especially Skunkworks, which Bruce himself said was his worst selling album.

And there is no way that Bruce has sold 5 millions total with only five studio albums. That would be 1 million per album in general.

i just need to get chemical wedding and i will have them all then. just waiting for it to get in stock [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]If skunworks sales were these,why did he consider it as a commercial failure??? [/quote]

I read recently that selling less than 100000 copies of an album wasn't profitable for a major record company.

Back