Hey - Is Any One Here A Reject From The Old IMBB Days??

We have had a few old IMBB members here, but not many - and I don't recall offhand who they were, or if they're still around.

Generally speaking, Maidenfans and IMBB were like oil and water. We didn't like them because we thought their forum was full of adolescent nonsense. They didn't like us because they thought we were jerks. So there was never much crossover between the two.

However, that is the past. It's been years since we even thought about IMBB here. And of course old IMBB members are welcome on Maidenfans these days!

SinisterMinisterX said:
They didn't like us because they thought we were jerks.

Yes, because back in the days of you, me, Duke, and Maverick, there were no jerks!

I was on the IMBB from '99 when it started until about '05.  I don't recall any fights between the IMBB and this one. I do recall the 'Korn Wars' and they were fun... But, I'll tell you this much, I never posted on this BB before.  And, If you here any rumors to the affect that I was a shit-stirrer, I am here to tell you that those rumors are mostly (if not entirely) untrue.  So, I say 'Up The Irons' to all the good people here.

J.I.S.C. B) B)
I noticed that I am member number 1313... Like 1313 Mocking Bird Lane: The Munster's home address!

The 'Korn Wars' was a 'war' of words between the IMBB and the Korn BB.  Peeps from the IMBB would 'invade' the Korn BB and post a bunch of crap, nonsense, etc. and peeps from the Korn BB  would invade the IMBB and do the same. It was actually rather amusing.  &#1069

...and that was exactly our problem with the IMBB. ;)

You have a flamer here? Wouldn't think a metal fan would be given to such things. ;)

You see, though, the IMBB had a lot of 'witty' insult trading and most of it was fairly harmless and meant to be funny and good natured and  not vile. People who didn't want to be involved, didn't get involved. People weren't flamed out of nowhere. Anyway, that was a long time ago...

He Who Must Not Be Named has now distanced himself from our community, but during his time here he committed unspeakable horrors. Most of us liked him anyway.

Shadow said:
He Who Must Not Be Named has now distanced himself from our community, but during his time here he committed unspeakable horrors. Most of us liked him anyway.

Unspeakable horrors? Could you speak of them only once? :p

Shadow said:

Hmmm... I had this same problem on the IMBB.  :S

Shadow said:
Most of us liked him anyway.

Mostly due to the unspeakable horrors. Not to mention the unmentionable ones and I dare not name the unnameable ones either and let no one attempt to fathom the unfathamable ones!

Onhell said:
Mostly due to the unspeakable horrors. Not to mention the unmentionable ones and I dare not name the unnameable ones either and let no one attempt to fathom the unfathamable ones!

:p

Back