Here is My Maiden Tattoo! who else has one?

adrian fn rules

Chili-head
Ok, hopefully my computer skills are enough that I can upload this......Tell me what you think.  I had this done about a year ago....It is my first Tattoo EVER..... And I am 41 years old....Kinda tells you where my allegiances lie......Ha Ha.  
OK   the pic I was trying to upload was 512 Kb  and I guess that was too much.  I will downsize it and repost......
Bump......

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    343.1 KB · Views: 84
I personally like the Priest on Flight 666 who has his whole back done and most of the rest of his body....that is some awesome shit

I actually have 3 Maiden tattoos, here's my favorite one-

SITTattoo.jpg

Hi. new to the forum.

Here is my Maiden tattoo!

25811_414255512526_600522526_5736822_496474_n.jpg

Plus I had the Derek Riggs thing done when I was 16... (It's bigger now due to the cider!)

29113_428195112526_600522526_6073606_2015168_n.jpg

Great tattoo adrian! I don't know if it's the pic quality, but I wish the letters were slightly better and it was more colorful. Still looks great.

Donner, that's a fantastic SIT tattoo! I gotta get me one of those. Was it expensive?

Stan said:
Donner, that's a fantastic SIT tattoo! I gotta get me one of those. Was it expensive?

It wasn't cheap, but then again good tattoos are never cheap and cheap tattoos are never good.  Took about 4 1/2 hours to complete.

got my chest piece the other day, picture is a bit off as they always are when a tattoo is just done, so it might look a lil wonky or something but i promise you she tattooed it perfectly, i was so happy

Attachments

• 100901_221007.jpg
    100901_221007.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 17
Stan said:
Great tattoo adrian! I don't know if it's the pic quality, but I wish the letters were slightly better and it was more colorful. Still looks great.

Stan....................Did you click on the picture or the link?  I think the lettering is quite good and the coloring is good too.  If you click on the pic or link the photo will resize and you can see the detail. 
Donner said:
I actually have 3 Maiden tattoos, here's my favorite one-

SITTattoo.jpg

That SIT tat  is  fuckin BOMB ASS dude!!!!!    I think my next one will be of Adrian playing his Jackson......I just need to find the right pic....There is a female member of this board who has a great pic of H as her username avatar......cant remember her name r now......

Here is mine...next week i am doing another one on the left shoulder,that will be start for left arm IRON MAIDEN sleeve. :edmetal:

2vajqk9.jpg

jgqvyu.jpg

10ppysw.jpg

Back