Help with speech on two songs

holl0wm1nd

Prowler
Hi!

Can someone please help with Dickinson's speech on two songs from the album A Real Dead One?

1)What does he say on the beginning of Transylvania
I can only understand: Good evening Lausanne (....) This is a song which (.....) Song called Transylvania (...)

2) What does he say at the end of Hallowed be thy name?

Thanks!!

Hi!

Can someone please help with Dickinson's speech on two songs from the album A Real Dead One?

1)What does he say on the beginning of Transylvania
I can only understand: Good evening Lausanne (....) This is a song which (.....) Song called Transylvania (...)

2) What does he say at the end of Hallowed be thy name?

Thanks!!

1) Is it "Big Heads"? and "....never had a singer, a probably never will."

2)"Thank you, to everybody here in Moscow you have been fking' great. Good night my friends. "

MAIDEN X 5670 :D

Ah, now i heard that. I feel a little sad, because i want to learn german for years, now. :(
I hated as a kid watching "Inspector Gadget" in RTL in the morning, and i couldn't understand a word. :( Actually, i remember grabbing my mother's german textbooks from the 1970's (?) when she was having german, i used to "read them" during breakfast before i went to school. eh eh good memories

It was pretty funny all the story (the drawings, obviously), a grandmother visiting their family, then the parents went to work and the kids to school, then grandmother went to buy some marmalade and they end up the day discussing a trip. I think i've still got them. Sorry for the off-topic.

Last edited:
Back