Help with editing poll.

Vortex

Invader
I need some help with editing my poll. How do I set a new expiry time and new title? I understand making a new thread for each round in my poll will clog up the board, and I wish to avoid doing so. Cheers.

Next to the poll is an option to edit the poll. Click that.

You should see a space to enter how many days the poll runs. Just reset that number to whatever you like.

Thread title is changed by modifying the title of the first post.

From my recent experience (see the middle until the end of page 1), the only things you can do in the "Edit Poll"options are:

1) Change the question
2) Change/Add/Delete poll items
3) Change who can view the results
4) Reset the vote count

You can edit the title of the thread by clicking "Modify" on your initial/original post.

That is correct Valacirca.
editpolloptions.jpg

When I click on 'Edit Poll' I do not see an option for how long to run it for. This is where I get confused. I have the option to reset vote count and change list but no expiry date.  :S

Well perhaps if the Mods can remove my original polls, The 2nd Greatest Band of all Time & The 2nd Greatest Band of all Time Round 1B, I can post the next round I'm guessing is the work around.
SinisterMinisterX said:
Sorry, I was wrong. It appears the power you seek is limited to moderators.

So what do I do now? I want to keep the game moving.

^ I think his problem is that he already set his poll to close after a certain number of days so now that his poll is closed, he can't reset it anymore? :p I could be wrong though, but that's how I understand it...

valacirca said:
^ I think his problem is that he already set his poll to close after a certain number of days so now that his poll is closed, he can't reset it anymore? :p I could be wrong though, but that's how I understand it...

That is exactly the case.

Back