Happy Birthday to who?!

The_7th_Son

Ancient Mariner
Happy Birthday to Maverick! Getting on now aren't you mate? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Enjoy yourself!

I knew people didn't like you Maverik, but to only have two posts on your b-day thread..... well, you need to work on your social skills. Happy birthday!

Maverick, mate! Happy birthday! You're now one year closer to being able to tell kids to "Get off my damn lawn!"

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--] You old git... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Happy brithday sir!

Have a good and better year, mate. All the best [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Happy Birthday mate ! [!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

All the best for you............................ you 'kin old git ! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'Appy Birthday Mav [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Have a good one and a great new year [!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thank you. Thank you all! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've got a song for you:

We're on a mission from Mav <belch> <laughter>

Don't think it's very bloody funny at all, dunno what you're all laughing about.

Life in a village, living in Lostorf is a long way from the Parisian town
The back of the laboratory's a long way from heaven
But that's where he gets his results
Rösti and fondue they're driving him crazy
Horse meat and veal's brain's unknown
Alphorn and yodling they're making him lazy
Your fan club says "Mav'rick go home"

The Sheriff of Switzerland locked in his castle
Looks out on the Lostorfer Hills
You're our own Hot Rod on wheels

A good game of arrows a few dozen barrels
The Commentary rusts in the yard
Paris is yearning but because he's earning
He'll always live in Lostorf
A custom-made wallet that stays in his pocket
And never comes out to pay bills
He's winning at poker and playing the Joker
And he always cheats when he deals

Looks out on the Lostorfer Hills

Hello, let me introduce meself! My name is Maverick. I'm immensely strong. When I were a lad, I could lift up five Maiden fans on the end of a drumstick. The reason I never took up martial arts is because I was immensely fearsome and I'd probably kill everybody that I came into contact with. I was phenomenally strong. Pride and ego, my lads, pride and ego, is what makes the world rotate. And everybody knows the centre of the universe is Paris. That's why I don't live there anymore. I live in Switzerland! It's great!... I think!

Maverick The Red has a crane by his bed to wrench himself up in the morn'
You dare to tread at the foot of his bed, you'll wish you'd never been born
A bear with a sore head, we don't mean your forehead
He slumbers for most of the day
Wide eyed and legless, baked beans for breakfast
Your problem Maverick is Lostorf

Looks down on the Lostorfer Hills
Looks down on the Lostorfer Hills

No, I don't know what you're making such a fuss about. No, I don't. I'm not in here for the money. I like it here! The sun shines all night!

<belching and farting sounds>

It's alright, I'm a Parisian. I can take it.
I used to be able to lift five Maiden fans on a drumstick, you know.
You know? Uhhh... you're not bloody listening to me, are you?

Blimey! It ain't quite evening yet and I'm sloshed already! [!--emo&:wacko:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wacko.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wacko.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm a little late but.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Happy Birthday Mav! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

So our resident Grumpy Old Man is even older.
Will it make him grumpier too?

(That's a rhetorical question.
Of course it will. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Happy Birthday, bro!

Back