Happy Birthday StrangerinaStrangeLand

dogigniter

Ancient Mariner
Sorry about the late post... But I thought better late than never. I hope you had an excellent birthday and got rather drunk.... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:HBD:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/birthday.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'birthday.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers mate!

I didnt forget, for some reason i just couldnt start a topic that day.... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Happy birthday mate!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jan 16 2005, 08:40 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jan 16 2005, 08:40 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Sorry about the late post... But I thought better late than never. I hope you had an excellent birthday and got rather drunk....  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]96196[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Well, it's the thought that counts. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] So thanks guys!!! But I do prefer "Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary" to "Birthday" (only SMX will get that one [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ).

BTW, yes, I did get drunk. [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

All the best, mate. May you see the Vikings in the playoffs many more times! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back