Happy Birthday Mr. Harris!

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Even if some people will call me an insane stalker, I thought we should show some appreciation and send good wishes to Mr. Iron Maiden. (After all, who else should have started that thread on here? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /])
Steve Harris is celebrating his 50th birthday today!

I'll start:
All the best Steve, I'll have a diet coke on you this evening! ::
Keep on rocking our world!
Cheers and Up the Irons

::

Happy birthday, Mr. Harris!

"Don't you hear me call?" ::

All the best to the greatest musician alive!

steve-harris-auto.jpg

Damn, no, wait...

harris6.jpg

yeah Daniel, you're right, that has to be said! Happy Birthday - and see you on tour! my beer will be also on you tonight.

always the funny thing with my dad who is 51 today, always exactly two years older than Steve [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

Happy birthday, 'Arry! Let's hope you're still touring for Maiden's golden anniversary! ::

happy birthday 'Arry!! see yah all in the end of the year!! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /] ::

[!--quoteo(post=131666:date=Mar 12 2006, 06:46 AM:name=Aethelfrith)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Aethelfrith @ Mar 12 2006, 06:46 AM) [snapback]131666[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
always the funny thing with my dad who is 51 today, always exactly two years older than Steve [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
[/quote]
51 - 50 = 1 ... not 2.
Is this really that difficult?

happy happy happy birthday to the best bassist in the world!!!!! we'll meet see in helsinki

Happy birthday, Steve!

(Because he's reading the board right now.... .... ....)

Happy Birthday Steve!! Dont look a day over 30 mate [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Of course he's reading Loosey!

If I'd known it was his birthday , I'd send him a t-shirt.......you know , kinda like the one that Lou NEVER GOT after winning 3rd place in the X-Mas card competition.

[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

Happy Birtday Harry! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

:: Happy Birthday 'Arry. To the best bassist and songwriter in the world, a true leader of men and messiah supreme. Good luck for the rest of the year with the album and touring programme [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Back