hail

hi metallers! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
i'm new here,i'm italian and i'm 15 so i understand a half of the content of this site...and you'll see my english isn't correct [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...maybe i'm writing a lot of bullshit [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]...only Satan knows...
so,see you on the forum...(?)
UP THE IRONS [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey dude/dudette [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Welcome!

(On a side note: I just realized that there's no "headbanging Eddie" emoticon... kinda odd, seein' how this is a Maiden board 'n' stuff. [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--])

Welcome aboard, and don't worry too much about being able to understand. Just steer clear of most topics I start.

Welcome!!!

prepare to spend the most of your time at the board!! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Welcome!

Just to let you know, you didn't make one grammatical error in that post [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Mar 25 2004, 08:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Mar 25 2004, 08:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Welcome!

Just to let you know, you didn't make one grammatical error in that post [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
wonderful!
thanks for the support! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Mar 25 2004, 01:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Mar 25 2004, 01:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Welcome! Prepare to have your own threads spammed by me. [/quote]
i've been ready since the beginning.

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Mar 25 2004, 08:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Mar 25 2004, 08:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Welcome!

Just to let you know, you didn't make one grammatical error in that post [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Except for not writing "I" in caps [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Mar 26 2004, 01:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Mar 26 2004, 01:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Except for not writing "I" in caps  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
you fuckin' pedant!..................................... [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SlaughteredDaughter+Mar 27 2004, 07:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SlaughteredDaughter @ Mar 27 2004, 07:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] do'nt use my typings. as grammatical examples, [/quote]
completely agree. shes useless [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] no offence darling [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back