Guess The Song (Maiden)

Black Thunder

Ancient Mariner
the idea was to post a picture and then others will have to guess by the hand of the picture to which lyrics it is referring to, from maiden of course.
so quickly the rules.
1) Don't follow the link of the picture, it can give to much infromation. rename the picture if you post it and then upload it at a site like photobucket or something like that.

2) If you guess a song, then be ready to post another picture.

3) Wait with posting a picture till the one who posted to picture said that your answer was good. don't post before it. you have in total 24 hours after the confirmation that yours is correct to post another picture, else the turn will go back to the poster of the picture that you have guessed correctly.

4) you can have multiple pictures of course. it makes it harder sometimes.

5) B-sides are not allowed. not everybody has the B-sides so it would give an unfair advantage for those who do have them

6) Only Post when you have Guessed the Correct song.

7) Only Post when the other has said you are correct.

8) The Right to Post will fade in 2 days and be returned to the last Pic poster.

9) You have the right to ask for a Hint from the Pic poster. He/she may say how many he/she is willing to give.
There is no Surrendering. If the pic poster sees there is nobody guessing any longer than he/she can say what is the answer and give another (Easier) picture.

10) You MAY post more than 1 picture. 1 picture can be really hard, but 2-3 with a small similarity is even harder. but don't post a lot. there is no limit but posting 15 pictures isn't fun anymore .
P.S: please try to keep the pictures small.

11) MAIDEN MAIN ALBUMS ONLY, so no Dickinson or B-sides.

12) DON'T FOLLOW THE LINKS. first of this can ruin it. second it's unfair, third I advice everybody to save the pictures, rename and use photobucket or something.

13) Lyric sites may be used. the hard part in this game is finding what the person means with the pictures and not what the lyrics are. I find it to be righteous that you may use a lyric site to find a song in which you believe your found word lies. For example if you find "Death" you may try to find it with help of a lyric site.

14) This to keep it fair. YOU HAVE A LIMIT OF 4 SONGS ON A ROW. if you find 10 songs with the song death in it (Which is logical with Maiden) you can only post 4 songs. Else you could just give a whole list of songs and hope yours is in it. you may post 4 songs and wait for the pic poster to return and say if any are correct.

15) please try keeping this on Page 1. The more people checking the better.

16) if you are a pic poster check in Regulary, if you are leaving anytime soon then say so and give your right away to another person. WITH BIG LETTERS SO EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT.
Ready? Let Me Start
sufficiency-village.jpg

P.S. Special thanks to my buddy liop for gave me idea to make this thread and of course Loose Cannon for teaching me how to post pictures  :). Hope you like this game!

LooseCannon said:
Back in the Village

WOW

Usually, it takes over 50 tries to guess it, but I think that was too easy, I'll try to find something harder next time...

Your turn.

@Mega, well, I'm glad you like it, have you tried to reload the page, if that doesn't work, wait for the next picture, maybe you'll be able to see it, this one is gone anyway...

OK, This is a little harder: It's LYRIC related, that means that pictures have nothing to do with the song's title, but with the lyrics inside the song...
howard-behrens-palm-beach-flower-garden.jpg

Wood_Framed_Mirror1.jpg

Black_Thunder94 said:
OK, This is a little harder: It's LYRIC related, that means that pictures have nothing to do with the song's title, but with the lyrics inside the song...
howard-behrens-palm-beach-flower-garden.jpg

Wood_Framed_Mirror1.jpg

Still Life?

Nope:
I'll give you a hint: It's not about the objects or the theme of the video game, but about the video game itself.

Back