Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: talk box
Clue #2:
View attachment 21522
Clue #3: Trust

Incorrect guesses: Losfer Words/ Black Bart Blues/ The Man of Sorrows/ The Man Who Would Be King/ Empire of the Clouds/ Sea of Madness

Last edited:
Maybe there is a link with the Nicko previous band called Trust. The girl on the sea represents overseas, in this case a cruise to Bahamas. 'Piece Of Mind' is the 1st album with Nicko and has been recorded overseas in Bahamas. So, maybe the 1st song with Nicko, "Where Eagles Dare" could be the right answer or maybe it could also be "Still Life". But, for me it's "Where Eagles Dare".

Or, that's "Tush", the song that Maiden and Trust played together on the 17th of november 1983 at the Espace Balard in Paris, France.

"Tush" is a song by ZZ Top, which is an overseas band for Iron Maiden and Trust.

You are on the right track...

Clue #1: talk box
Clue #2:
View attachment 21522
Clue #3: Trust
Clues #4: "Details of Twilight Zone"

Incorrect guesses: Losfer Words/ Black Bart Blues/ The Man of Sorrows/ The Man Who Would Be King/ Empire of the Clouds/ Sea of Madness/ Age of Innocence...How Old/ Tush (jammed with Trust but not an official release, so it does not qualify as a possible answer)/ Ghost of the Navigator

Purgatory ?

Because the details in the song Twilight Zone could be the verse "I can't get used to purgatory".

Plus, there is a little "singing" guitar (not very talkbox, though) in Purgatory between the verses "Oh another time, another place. Oh another smile on another face. When you see me floating up beside you, You get the feeling that all my love's inside of you." and "Please take me away, take me away, so far away (x3)"...

So we have 4 clues until now : 1) the talk box (singing guitar), 2) the girl on boat opening arms towards the sea, 3) something related with Trust and 4) some details could be hidden in the song Twilight Zone.

All these clues are Clive Burr or Nicko McBrain related. These both drummers have played in Trust. Trust has shared the stage with Iron Maiden. So, the song that we have to find is something from the Jurassic Period.

My first guest then could be Wrathchild.

Back