Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1:
606daa371f143-2215[1].jpg

Clue #2:
The season 4 of the show pictured below, contains a link to this particular album. I won't mention more but if you have seen this show, then you will know for sure what the link is.
The songwriting team that wrote this song, has total of 13 songs in the discography (up to date), that they have done and worked together (if the data I have here is correct). This song has been played live in concert.

Incorrect guesses: The Prisoner, The Red And The Black, That Girl

Clue #1:

Clue #2:
The season 4 of the show pictured below, contains a link to this particular album. I won't mention more but if you have seen this show, then you will know for sure what the link is.
The songwriting team that wrote this song, has total of 13 songs in the discography (up to date), that they have done and worked together (if the data I have here is correct). This song has been played live in concert.

Clue #3:
This song is said to be based on short story that was released in 1964, but Im affraid that there hasn't been any official source for this but surely it might have been among the few inspirations. There's been few similar titled albums released in the various genres, but the most known (probably) is done by European progressive metal band. Some early cd-pressings of this particular Iron Maiden album had little issues and so part of this song ended up being in different index than the rest of the song.

Incorrect guesses: The Prisoner, The Red And The Black, That Girl, Die With Your Boots On, Public Enema Number One, Back In The Village, Judgement Of Heaven, The Time Machine

Last edited:
Clue #1:

Clue #2:

Clue #3:
This song is said to be based on short story that was released in 1964, but Im affraid that there hasn't been any official source for this but surely it might have been among the few inspirations. There's been few similar titled albums released in the various genres, but the most known (probably) is done by European progressive metal band. Some early cd-pressings of this particular Iron Maiden album had little issues and so part of this song ended up being in different index than the rest of the song.

Clue #4:
This is somewhat relatively rare song, as it was played live on 2 tours but since then it hasn't yet found it's way back to the current setlists.
Even though this particular song ain't title-track of the album, it still has little nod and resemblance to it. Certain member of the band should even have given slightly more credit (or atleast being mentioned in the song credits?) due to his performance on this whole song.

Incorrect guesses: The Prisoner, The Red And The Black, That Girl, Die With Your Boots On, Public Enema Number One, Back In The Village, Judgement Of Heaven, The Time Machine, Satellite 15... The Final Frontier, Children Of The Damned, Sanctuary

Back