Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1:
Clue #2: Smash 4
Clue #3: The Chase

Incorrect guesses: The Red and the Black/ Brave New World/ Revelations/ Iron Maiden/ From Here To Eternity/ Blood Brothers/ No Prayer For The Dying

Last edited:
The Chase is better than The Catch, so obviously something to do with fishing, so it must be an Adrian song as well.

When the River Runs Deep

Clue #5: Black star.
> “Risen again.” Like the biblical figure Lazarus, the name sake of a David Bowie song from the album Blackstar.
I don't want to sound like nitpicking, but I think it should have been written in the clue as similar to what the title originally was.
As I saw the clue first, I immediately thought of David Bowie but given the way it was written I thought it meant something else.
Black star is not same as Blackstar. Anyways, have to be careful with these things and I have tried to put my clues exactly correct.

I don't want to sound like nitpicking, but I think it should have been written in the clue as similar to what the title originally was.
As I saw the clue first, I immediately thought of David Bowie but given the way it was written I thought it meant something else.
Black star is not same as Blackstar. Anyways, have to be careful with these things and I have tried to put my clues exactly correct.
I did it on purpose.

Clue #1:
Clue #4: Guild Wars 2
Clue #5: 185 bpm if you are in your thirties

Incorrect guesses: The Red and the Black/ Brave New World/ Revelations/ Iron Maiden/ From Here To Eternity/ Blood Brothers/ No Prayer For The Dying/ The Number of the Beast/ The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/ When The River Runs Deep/ The Fugitive/ Still Life

Last edited:
Clue #1:

Three clues because I may not be able to check the forum tomorrow.

Clue #6:
1652995764366.png
Clue #7: Unlike what a line in the song suggests, staying for at least five minutes and five seconds listening to Gamma Ray's Insanity and Genius is rather pleasant.
Clue #8: "Lucy was high and so was I"

Incorrect guesses: The Red and the Black/ Brave New World/ Revelations/ Iron Maiden/ From Here To Eternity/ Blood Brothers/ No Prayer For The Dying/ The Number of the Beast/ The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/ When The River Runs Deep/ The Fugitive/ Still Life/Phantom of the Opera/ Purgatory/ The Prisoner

Clue #1:
Clue #6:
1653086014270.png
Clue #7: Unlike what a line in the song suggests, staying for at least five minutes and five seconds listening to Gamma Ray's Insanity and Genius is rather pleasant.
Clue #8: "Lucy was high and so was I"
Clue #9:
1653085983306.png

Incorrect guesses: The Red and the Black/ Brave New World/ Revelations/ Iron Maiden/ From Here To Eternity/ Blood Brothers/ No Prayer For The Dying/ The Number of the Beast/ The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/ When The River Runs Deep/ The Fugitive/ Still Life/Phantom of the Opera/ Purgatory/ The Prisoner/ Speed of Light/ The Time Machine/ The Writing On The Wall

Last edited:
Back