Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Hey JC, JC, would you die for me?
Clue #2: Charlotte’s divine new occupation.
Clue #3: The Police did it in ‘83.
Clue #4: The human mattress did it in ‘86.
Clue #5: Black star.
Clue #6: You can debate it all you like, but that doesn’t change the truth.

Very-much Nottheanswer: Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Hooks in You / Juanita / Lord of Light / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Phantom of the Opera / Revelations / The Fallen Angel / The Man Who Would Be King / To Tame a Land

The Time Machine
Go, Zeropoint, send me back in Arcane. But look out, then every Choicedisc, that you push, and every Lever, that you pull, will you only in Forcoarse guide. Unluckilywise for you, my Friend, turns it your Machine already outside Control.

Clue #7: Rammstein did it thrice in ‘22.

Very-much Nottheanswer: Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Hooks in You / Juanita / Lord of Light / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Mother of Mercy / Phantom of the Opera / Revelations / The Fallen Angel / The Man Who Would Be King / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / The Time Machine / To Tame a Land

Clue #8: Metallica did it in ‘08.

Very-much Nottheanswer: Childhood’s End / Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Hooks in You / Juanita / Lord of Light / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Mother of Mercy / Phantom of the Opera / Revelations / The Fallen Angel / The Legacy / The Man Who Would Be King / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / The Time Machine / To Tame a Land / When the Wild Wind Blows

Clue #8: Metallica did it in ‘08.
Clue #9: '81 was a riot for a different pair.

Very-much Nottheanswer: Childhood’s End / Dance of Death / Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Hooks in You / Juanita / Lord of Light / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Mother of Mercy / Phantom of the Opera / Revelations / Still Life / The Book of Souls / The Fallen Angel / The Legacy / The Man Who Would Be King / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / The Time Machine / To Tame a Land / When the Wild Wind Blows

Since the LoTB 2022 leg is about to begin, this is a friendly reminder that spoilers are NOT allowed in this game; so no clues like "this song is being played in this year's tour"

Guess: No More Lies

Back