Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1: This song's lyrics contain the name of a band who topped both the US and UK singles charts four years after this Maiden song was released.

Clue 2: The lyrics visit recurring Maiden themes such war and dreams, and also nod to other Maiden songs like Man on the Edge and Coming Home

Clue 3: Believe in me, believe in me

Wasted guesses: The Edge of Darkness, When the River Runs Deep, Lost in a Lost World, Where Eagles Dare

Clue 1: This song's lyrics contain the name of a band who topped both the US and UK singles charts four years after this Maiden song was released.

Clue 2: The lyrics visit recurring Maiden themes such war and dreams, and also nod to other Maiden songs like Man on the Edge and Coming Home

Clue 4: The songwriting team behind this track contributed this and one more track on the album on which it was released.

Wasted guesses: The Edge of Darkness, When the River Runs Deep, Lost in a Lost World, Where Eagles Dare, The Unbeliever

No Doubt, of "Don't Speak" fame.

Lines such as "fall down" and "come home", "fight wars die in a blaze of glory", "whisper in your dreams".

... Judas. Which is a line from British Lion's 2012 track "Judas".

Clue 4: The songwriting team behind this track contributed this and one more track on the album on which it was released.

Murray/Dickinson. Also wrote "Chains of Misery" on FOTD.

Clue #1: the second verse of this song contains a reference to a staging effect often used in concerts.
Clue #2: the lyrics contain an injunction that is also the name of a Whitesnake song.

Last edited:
Clue 1: In the lyrics to this song, you'll find the name of both a Judas Priest and a Venom song, as well as the name of another Maiden tune.

Back