Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Brighter Than a Thousand Suns
Correct!

Clue 1. Trace your way to 1958
Brighter than a Thousand Suns: A Personal History of the Atomic Scientists, by Austrian Robert Jungk, is the first published account of the Manhattan Project and the German atomic bomb project. It was published in 1958.

Clue 2. This has been played live, not regular as it was only played on one tour but it got one more bonus performance later. Similar to the song title, same titled album was released in 1986 by english post-punk band.
It was played live on "A Matter Of Life And Death Tour 2006-2007" and one more performance was on the start date of "The Final Frontier World Tour 2010" in Dallas, Texas, USA at the Superpages.com Center on june 9th. 2010.
English band Killing Joke released album named "Brighter Than A Thousand Suns" in november 1986.

Your Turn! :)

Time for a new one I guess?

Clue 1: In the lyrics you´ll find another Maiden song title which has the same position on its album as the song we´re looking for

Time for a new one I guess?

Clue 1: In the lyrics you´ll find another Maiden song title which has the same position on its album as the song we´re looking for
I don't usually participate in this game, but I love The Parchment so much - I just couldn't ignore this awesome clue.

Back