Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1:

Clue #2: Ninety tons of thunder
Clue #3: Sam Little does too.

Incorrect guesses: Public Enema Number One/ Age of Innocence/ Sign of the Cross/ Tailgunner/ Empire of the Clouds

Nope.
It's time for another clue:

Clue #1:

Clue #2: Ninety tons of thunder
Clue #3: Sam Little does too.
Clue #4: This song has often been played live. On one specific live release, it was left out on some formats.

Incorrect guesses: Public Enema Number One/ Age of Innocence/ Sign of the Cross/ Tailgunner/ Empire of the Clouds/ Killers

Sanctuary
That's the one! :D

Clue #1:
= This is the episode when Peter Griffin founds the Petoria enclave, which is not under the US laws. // "Give me sanctuary from the law"

Clue #2: Ninety tons of thunder // the opening line ("Out of the winter came a warhorse of steel") echoes Saxon's "Princess of the Night" ("She used to be an iron horse") which later includes "Ninety pounds of thunder" further in the description of this locomotive.
Clue #3: Sam Little does too. < Sam Little was an American serial killer whose victims were mostly women ("I've never killed a woman before but I know how it feels")
Clue #4: This song has often been played live. On one specific live release, it was left out on some formats. < "Sanctuary" didn't appear on the original single CD and vinyl releases of Live After Death, nor on later audio releases, but it was included in the namesake video.

Your turn, @Samantas5855 . :)

Last edited:
Back