Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Cool.

Clue #1: A band heavily influenced by Iron Maiden recorded a song with the same name as the mystery song, but it wasn’t a cover.

No to all.

Clue #1: A band heavily influenced by Iron Maiden recorded a song with the same name as the mystery song, but it wasn’t a cover.
Clue #2: The songs from clue #1 were released 25 years apart.

Incorrect answers: Drifter, The Ides Of March, Hallowed Be Thy Name

This one is pretty interesting. I have no ideas apart from To Tame A Land (Hangar) but that's about 17 years.

No to all.

Clue #3: The lyrics of both the mystery song and its non-cover refer to crying.

Incorrect answers: Drifter, The Ides Of March, Hallowed Be Thy Name, To Tame A Land, Moonchild, Dance Of Death

So, am I reading this right? Another band that was influenced by Iron Maiden released similar named song 25 years later?
I guess it wasn’t explicit which direction the time gap was, but yes, another band heavily influenced by Iron Maiden released a song with the exact same name that was not a cover 25 years after the Maiden song.

No to all.

Clue #3: The lyrics of both the mystery song and its non-cover refer to crying.
Clue #4: One of Adrian Smith’s solo projects put out a song with the same initials as the mystery song, and the titles of these songs share exactly one word as well.

Incorrect answers: Drifter, The Ides Of March, Hallowed Be Thy Name, To Tame A Land, Moonchild, Dance Of Death, Tears Of A Clown, Revelations, Childhood’s End

Back