Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Nope.

Clue #1: Fake news
Clue #2: Anything goes

Incorrect guesses: When The Wild Wind Blows, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Face In The Sand

No to all.

Clue #3: Lover of wolves

Incorrect guesses: When The Wild Wind Blows, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Face In The Sand, Different World, I Live My Way, No More Lies

No to all.

Clue #4: Eagle listener

Incorrect guesses: When The Wild Wind Blows, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Face In The Sand, Different World, I Live My Way, No More Lies, Moonchild, Transylvania, Phantom Of The Opera

Time’s up.

Clue #4: Eagle listener
Clue #5: Christmas carol chorus?

Incorrect guesses: When The Wild Wind Blows, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Face In The Sand, Different World, I Live My Way, No More Lies, Moonchild, Transylvania, Phantom Of The Opera

The Assassin
Correct!

Clue #1: Fake news - An allusion to the phrase “nothing is true” from the assassin’s creed in the Assassin’s Creed video game series.

Clue #2: Anything goes - An allusion to the phrase “everything is permitted”, also from the assassin’s creed.

Clue #3: Lover of wolves - The traditional meaning of the name “Connor”, which was also the name bestowed upon the protagonist of Assassin’s Creed III.

Clue #4: Eagle listener - The literal translation of the name Ezio Auditore, the protagonist of the Assassin’s Creed II trilogy of games.

Clue #5: Christmas carol chorus? - The chorus of “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” starts off with “you better watch out”, which is almost the same as the beginning of the chorus to “The Assassin”.

Your turn!

Clue #1: The river Styx is calling your number...
Clue #2: Let all your children pray!

The Wicker Man
Ghost Of The Navigator
If Eternity Should Fail

Back