Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to all.

Clue #1: The Book Of Souls / A Matter Of Life And Death mash-up?
Clue #2:
_112552507_1_2020-05-29t070233z_1235784333_rc27yg9irlpz_rtrmadp_3_minneapolis-police.jpg

Clue #3: Crossing the Rubicon
Clue #4: “The essence of nowness runs like fire along the fuse of time.”
Clue #5:
tenor.gif

Clue #6: More well-read than Cinderella, less romantic than Whitesnake, and not as “presently participating“ as Def Leppard

Incorrect guesses: The Evil That Men Do, Sea Of Madness, Out Of The Silent Planet, The Angel And The Gambler, The Thin Line Between Love And Hate, The Longest Day, The Talisman, The Man Of Sorrows, The Legacy, Caught Somewhere In Time, Twilight Zone, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Alexander The Great, The Clairvoyant, Infinite Dreams

No to all.

Clue #1: The Book Of Souls / A Matter Of Life And Death mash-up?
Clue #2:
_112552507_1_2020-05-29t070233z_1235784333_rc27yg9irlpz_rtrmadp_3_minneapolis-police.jpg

Clue #3: Crossing the Rubicon
Clue #4: “The essence of nowness runs like fire along the fuse of time.”
Clue #5:
tenor.gif

Clue #6: More well-read than Cinderella, less romantic than Whitesnake, and not as “presently participating“ as Def Leppard
Clue #7: This is a Blaze-era song

Incorrect guesses: The Evil That Men Do, Sea Of Madness, Out Of The Silent Planet, The Angel And The Gambler, The Thin Line Between Love And Hate, The Longest Day, The Talisman, The Man Of Sorrows, The Legacy, Caught Somewhere In Time, Twilight Zone, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Alexander The Great, The Clairvoyant, Infinite Dreams, Coming Home, Rainmaker, Die With Your Boots On

The Educated Fool
Correct!

Clue #1: The Book Of Souls / A Matter Of Life And Death mash-up? — A reference to the lyric “seems that somebody's just opened the door to the book of life...or is it death?”

Clue #2: (Minneapolis riot fire photo) — A reference to the lyrics “I want to walk right into the fire“ and “I want to go and see the fire burn“.

Clue #3: Crossing the Rubicon — A reference to the lyric “I want to pass the point of no return”.

Clue #4: “The essence of nowness runs like fire along the fuse of time.” — An indirect reference to the lyric “time will flow”.

Clue #5: (Falling into an infinite spiral clock GIF) — A more direct reference to the lyric “time will flow and I will follow”.

Clue #6: More well-read than Cinderella, less romantic than Whitesnake, and not as “presently participating“ as Def Leppard — Cinderella had a song “Nobody’s Fool”, Whitesnake had a song “Fool For Your Loving”, and Def Leppard had a song “Foolin’”. “Fooling” is the present participle verb form of “fool”. Compare their song titles to “The Educated Fool” and the clue should make sense.

Clue #7: This is a Blaze-era song — Self-explanatory.

Your turn!

Nice try but no and time's up.

Clue #1: I can't get used to purgatory, you know it really makes me cry

Clue #2:

clue2.jpgclue2b.jpg

Incorrect guesses: The Apparition, Twilight Zone, Purgatory, Fates Warning

Back