Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue 1: The theme of this song is very similar to that of a song on an album released by one of the three Iron Maiden singers

Clue 2: part of it is a UK top ten hit from 1982, kinda

Wrong guesses: The Wicker Man, The Alchemist, Speed Of Light

Last edited:
If Eternity Should Fail

Part of a concept album of Bruce’s, dealing with a scientist. Similar to Blaze’s Tenth Dimension and the Infinite Entanglement trilogy.

Clue 1: the theme of this song is very similar to that of a song on an album released by one of the three Iron Maiden singers

Clue 3: A Day in the Life

Wrong guesses: The Wicker Man, The Alchemist, Speed Of Light, If Eternity Should Fail, Revelations, Dream Of Mirrors

Oui !

I imagine a lot of people think it's crap, but I love that track and would have included it in the album. The sound is shitty, the lyrics very basic, and yet... I don't know, it's the Murray magic!

Clue 1: the theme of this song is very similar to that of a song on an album released by one of the three Iron Maiden singers

I was referring to Bruce's Born in 58... no justice, things were better/simpler back in the day

Bucks Fizz - Now Those Days Are Gone

Clue 3: A Day in the Life

"I read the news today, oh boy" <> "Have you heard on the news?"

Clue #1: Always on the run
Clue #2: Sex machine

Incorrect guesses: Wrathchild/ The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner/ The Fugitive

Back