Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No

CLUE 5: It's a b-side itself but also has links to another b-side

CLUE 4:

clue.jpg

CLUE 3: It's lyrics contain a visual pun

CLUE 2: It's not on a compilation album but is on a live album

CLUE 1: A near neighbour of Eric

Wrong guesses: Sheriff of Huddersfield, Can I Play With Madness, Invasion, Journeyman, Lord of the Flies, Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, If Eternity Should Fail, Still Life, Revelations, The Red and the Black, Speed of Light

No

CLUE 6: Go back to clue 1 and stop trying to figure out who Eric is. There is more information in that clue

CLUE 4:

clue.jpg

Wrong guesses: Sheriff of Huddersfield, Can I Play With Madness, Invasion, Journeyman, Lord of the Flies, Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, If Eternity Should Fail, Still Life, Revelations, The Red and the Black, Speed of Light, The Prisoner, Doctor Doctor, I've got the Fire

No

CLUE 7: only one (maybe 2 depending on your point of view) of the guesses so far have been on the same album as the track in question.

CLUE 6: Go back to clue 1 and stop trying to figure out who Eric is. There is more information in that clue

CLUE 4:

clue.jpg

Wrong guesses: Sheriff of Huddersfield, Can I Play With Madness, Invasion, Journeyman, Lord of the Flies, Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, If Eternity Should Fail, Still Life, Revelations, The Red and the Black, Speed of Light, The Prisoner, Doctor Doctor, I've got the Fire, Total Eclipse, That Girl, Blood Brothers

Back