Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

CLUE 6: Blaze Bayley is on it

CLUE 5: It's never been released on vinyl

CLUE 4:
It follows on from another Maiden track

CLUE 3: It's on a top 10 uk single

CLUE 2: It has contribution from a non-member of Maiden.

CLUE 1: This track does not feature a guitar solo

Wrong guesses: Iron Maiden, Virus, Journeyman, If Eternity Should Fail, Churchill's Speech or Churchill's Speech/Aces High, Juanita, Sherrif of Huddersfield, Bring your Daughter ...to the Slaughter, Black Bart Blues, Bayswater ain't a bad place to be, Roll over Vic Vella, Running Free, My Generation, Hocus Pocus

I really can't find it: the only top 10 UK single with Blaze is "Man On The Edge" and all its B-sides (or A-side) on any format have solos. :confused:

Last edited:
I really can't find it: the only top 10 UK single with Blaze is "Man On The Edge" and all its B-sides (or A-side) on any format have solos. :confused:

You're very very close, take a look at Man on the Edge one more time, and pay attention to Clue 4 for giving your answer.

Do you realize that, would the answer be "Blaze Bayley Interview - Part 2", I would be going to have to have you killed, right? :D

Yes!

I thought it was maybe a little cheeky but I did a search and saw that people had guessed "Mission from 'Arry" loads of times so I thought to make it more evil I'd have to specify part 2!

Just to clear up the non self explanatory clues for everyone else, Black Bart has obviously figured out that the track it follows on from is Blaze Bayley Interview Part 1, and the contribution from a non Maiden member is the guy asking the questions, who I believe is former FC head honcho Keith Wilfort but I may be wrong on that.

Clue #1: "Turn on the TV, 'cause I got nowhere to go "
Clue #2: it was released on single

Incorrect guesses: Drifter/ Age of Innocence/ 2 A.M

Back