Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Not quite there yet

Clue 1: truth(s) revealed
Clue 2: now you know that your time is close at hand
Clue 3: Yellow pages
Clue 4: Five steps from El Dorado... yet right before El Dorado.
Clue 5: Take a look at the book...
Clue 6: ...let.
Clue 7: A song about religion - and never played live

Incorrect guesses:
Speed Of Light , Can I Play With Madness, The Clairvoyant, No Prayer for the Dying, Look for the Truth, The Man of Sorrows, 2 AM, When the Wild Wind Blows, Heaven Can Wait, Wasted Years, The Book of Souls, The Legacy, Space Station No. 5 , Stranger in a Strange Land, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Sign of the Cross, When the River Runs Deep, The Evil That Men Do, The Educated Fool, Still Life, Caught Somewhere in Time, Holy Smoke

Starblind

That's it! :)

Clue 1: truth(s) revealed - the lyrics deal with "truths" and revelations around religion and it's power and influence over people, often deceiving and disguised as they are
Clue 2: now you know that your time is close at hand
"you believe you have the time
but I tell you your time is short--"
->
the person thinks he has time until the narrator tells him otherwise, so it's not until now when knows his time is indeed close at hand
Clue 3: Yellow pages - yellow is a prominent colour in TFF sleeve booklet on the page where the lyrics of Starblind are printed
Clue 4: Five steps from El Dorado... yet right before El Dorado. - TFF running order + the next Image in the booklet features "El Dorado" art, which was also used as a backdrop during the TFF tour.
Clue 5: Take a look at the book...
+
Clue 6: ...let. - the clues are built around the mentioned sleeve booklet, which is also a "book" of sorts... Kinda.
Clue 7: A song about religion - and never played live - that's what it is

No

Clue #1: Dr. Dee probably saw the future, that's how he could tell us what would happen 5 years from then
Clue #2: Flight of Icarus, but it's real life so there are no wings

Wrongs: If Eternity Should Fail/The Alchemist/Man of Sorrows/Clairvoyant

Clue #1: Dr. Dee probably saw the future, that's how he could tell us what would happen 5 years from then
Clue #2: Flight of Icarus, but it's real life so there are no wings
Clue #3: One of Blaze's songs is totally and unarguably about the song we are guessing. But he felt it was too short so he made it 1440 times longer. No, it's not TAATG.

Wrongs: If Eternity Should Fail/The Alchemist/Man of Sorrows/Clairvoyant/Total Eclipse/Coming Home/Satellite 15...The Final Frontier

Yes!!

The other clues:
In The Alchemist, we have this line "my dreams of empire from my frozen queen will come to pass"
Empire=EotC, released 5 years after The Alchemist. Plus they're both British so it worked out

Icarus fell from the skies when flying, the same happened to the R101. But the R101 was a zeppelin so there were no wings

And clue #3 was understood by Jer.

Back