Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: A Tyranny Of Souls.
Clue #2: Cheap pepper knock-offs.
Clue #3: Finding Dory.
Clue #4: These colours don't fucking run from you.
Clue #5: From whence came the last of these, thence ye must return to uncover our reality.
Clue #6: Killers, but without the Murder One man.
Clue #7: The Rolling Stones.
Clue #8: It was me, Dio!
Clue #9: The Hills are alive with the Sound of Music.
Clue #10: A valley with the shadow of death.
Clue #11: A Nomad moves forward with Revelations all too late.
Clue #12: Watch the jungle burning bright.
Clue #13: Manbearcat.
Clue #14: Not a b-side, I’m an album track, and don’t you forget it.
Clue #15: Burnin’ Pizza.
Clue #16: Just prior to the ship sinking like lead into the sea.
Clue #17: Their beauty, his doom.
Clue #18: Don’t you think I’m a savior?
Clue #19: The Loneliness Of The...
Clue #20: Number nine.
Clue #21: 2, 7, and 15 are the same clue.

The Last Of These: Breeg / Sea of Madness /Dr Dr/ Boots / Empire of the Tears of a Clown Cloud / 22AA / Holy Smoke / Duellists / Westward The Tide

And more bullshit: Fear Of The Dark / Eternity (The 2nd One) / FTGGOG’s replacement Wratchild / Avalon / A$$A$$1И / MOM / Weekend Warrior / TBOS / Lightning 2x / DLTTEOAS / Still Life / The Rodphistopheles Of Los Angeles / IM / TLOTLDR / ASAP Before ASAP / Revelations / Trooper / Nomad / TTAL / HCW / EOTC / PE No1 / Hocus Pocus Focus Krokus / Psalm 23 / OOTSP / Uniform / Gold / Darkness /RT / CEA / IESF / Angel Gambler / Clansman / CSiT / LotF / Invaders / Purgatoire / Total Eclair / Powerslave / Moonchild / Rime / Sign / Dance / Flight / Nomad / RF / all of bruce’s Solo songs / all of Adrian’s solo songs / Purgatorio / Runner pt 2

It’s much simpler than you guys seem to think. I’ve already given you the album it comes from and the track number...

I do want to add that abbreviating the songs already guess makes it harder to figure out what's been guess. I tend to do a CTRL+F and search for the song in my next guess before guessing but often guess a song that's been guessed already due to my CTRL+F of a guessed song being guessed wrong previously.

Clue #1: A Tyranny Of Souls.
Clue #2: Cheap pepper knock-offs.
Clue #3: Finding Dory.
Clue #4: These colours don't fucking run from you.
Clue #5: From whence came the last of these, thence ye must return to uncover our reality.
Clue #6: Killers, but without the Murder One man.
Clue #7: The Rolling Stones.
Clue #8: It was me, Dio!
Clue #9: The Hills are alive with the Sound of Music.
Clue #10: A valley with the shadow of death.
Clue #11: A Nomad moves forward with Revelations all too late.
Clue #12: Watch the jungle burning bright.
Clue #13: Manbearcat.
Clue #14: Not a b-side, I’m an album track, and don’t you forget it.
Clue #15: Burnin’ Pizza.
Clue #16: Just prior to the ship sinking like lead into the sea.
Clue #17: Their beauty, his doom.
Clue #18: Don’t you think I’m a savior?
Clue #19: The Loneliness Of The...
Clue #20: Number nine.
Clue #21: 2, 7, and 15 are the same clue.
Clue #22: 12 and 13 are the same clue.

The Last Of These: Breeg / Sea of Madness /Dr Dr/ Boots / Empire of the Tears of a Clown Cloud / 22AA / Holy Smoke / Duellists / Westward The Tide

And more bullshit: Fear Of The Dark / Eternity (The 2nd One) / FTGGOG’s replacement Wratchild / Avalon / A$$A$$1И / MOM / Weekend Warrior / TBOS / Lightning 2x / DLTTEOAS / Still Life / The Rodphistopheles Of Los Angeles / IM / TLOTLDR / ASAP Before ASAP / Revelations / Trooper / Nomad / TTAL / HCW / EOTC / PE No1 / Hocus Pocus Focus Krokus / Psalm 23 / OOTSP / Uniform / Gold / Darkness /RT / CEA / IESF / Angel Gambler / Clansman / CSiT / LotF / Invaders / Purgatoire / Total Eclair / Powerslave / Moonchild / Rime / Sign / Dance / Flight / Nomad / RF / all of bruce’s Solo songs / all of Adrian’s solo songs / Purgatorio / Runner pt 2 / Soda / Murders / Edge / Tears

Honestly, this is an argument for why this game should be gently retired. Esoteric clues are not fun, and the game is down to a handful of unengaged guessors who can't even successfully determine which songs have been previously guessed.

Honestly, this is an argument for why this game should be gently retired. Esoteric clues are not fun, and the game is down to a handful of unengaged guessors who can't even successfully determine which songs have been previously guessed.
I partly agree. A middle ground would be to add a rule according to which 8 or 10 clues should be the maximum (as for me, I tend to "give away" the answer when I come close to this limit), as well as the impossibility for the game-runner to labour the same clue (which would make the "esoteric clues" less annoying). Finally, a bit less fantasy in how the uncorrect guesses are listed would make the game easier.

Back