Clue #6: Haunted.
Clue #7: Could've Gone Mad.
Clue #8: How Long.
Clue #9: Angry Johnny.
Clue #10: Control.
Clue #11: 5 1/2 Minute Hallway
Clue #12: Dear Johnny.
—Hint: 9, 11, 12 are the same.
—Hint: The first hint was more of a clue, really.
Clue #13: Spiel Mit Mir.
Clue #14: Blood Brothers.
Clue #15: Renegade.

Wrong Ones: Prowler / Juanita / CSiT / Women In Uni / 666 / Charlay / Prisoner / Hooks / OOTSP / 22 / Morgue / Shadows / Blood Buddies / 2 AM / Heaven Waiting / Clairvoyant / NPFTD / Rainmaker / Reach Out / Mercy Mom / Phantom / Hallowed / Apparition / FHTE / TMWWBK / Stardust / Sunlight Falling On Yer / El Dorado / OOTS / Vicar's Jolly Tea Ring Gang Dumbfounded When Oliver Asked The Headmaster, "Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?" "Dickens!" Screamed The Headmaster, And Boxed The Brat's Ears Assuredly. In Further News, The UK Is Having A Shortage Of Honey As Bees Go On Strike, Citing Lack Of Pay As What Prompted Them. More Tonight At 23:00. / Killers / A Mirror Dream / The Neverending Chorus / Legacy / Dr Dr / Afraid / Falling Down / Kill Me / Wasting / CIPWM / Gates / Good Die / Longest Game / 2 AM / Girls Girls Girls that / Purg / Poe wear slave / TBOS / FHTE 2 / Coming Home / Dr Dee / Cross / Fear of the Duck / 7th Son / TFF / 11:58 PM / FREEDOM! / After Mathematics / You want a revolution, I want a revelations

Clue #1: Hey Pretty.
Clue #2: If You Were Here.
Clue #3: Hello.
—Hint: Poe.
Clue #4: Amazed.
Clue #5: Padre Fear.
Clue #6: Haunted.
Clue #7: Could've Gone Mad.
Clue #8: How Long.
Clue #9: Angry Johnny.
Clue #10: Control.
Clue #11: 5 1/2 Minute Hallway
Clue #12: Dear Johnny.
—Hint: 9, 11, 12 are the same.
—Hint: The first hint was more of a clue, really.
Clue #13: Spiel Mit Mir.
Clue #14: Blood Brothers.
Clue #15: Renegade.
Clue #16: Taking The Queen.

Wrong Ones: Prowler / Juanita / CSiT / Women In Uni / 666 / Charlay / Prisoner / Hooks / OOTSP / 22 / Morgue / Shadows / Blood Buddies / 2 AM / Heaven Waiting / Clairvoyant / NPFTD / Rainmaker / Reach Out / Mercy Mom / Phantom / Hallowed / Apparition / FHTE / TMWWBK / Stardust / Sunlight Falling On Yer / El Dorado / OOTS / Vicar's Jolly Tea Ring Gang Dumbfounded When Oliver Asked The Headmaster, "Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?" "Dickens!" Screamed The Headmaster, And Boxed The Brat's Ears Assuredly. In Further News, The UK Is Having A Shortage Of Honey As Bees Go On Strike, Citing Lack Of Pay As What Prompted Them. More Tonight At 23:00. / Killers / A Mirror Dream / The Neverending Chorus / Legacy / Dr Dr / Afraid / Falling Down / Kill Me / Wasting / CIPWM / Gates / Good Die / Longest Game / 2 AM / Girls Girls Girls that / Purg / Poe wear slave / TBOS / FHTE 2 / Coming Home / Dr Dee / Cross / Fear of the Duck / 7th Son / TFF / 11:58 PM / FREEDOM! / After Mathematics / You want a revolution, I want a revelations / RunnIng Free / Wrathchild / Paschendale / The Fugitive

The Wicker Man?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The Wicker Man?
Yes!

Clue #1: Hey Pretty. -- "Hey Pretty" had a radio edit called the "Drive By 2001 Mix" due to sexism from alt stations. "The Wicker Man" also had a radio edit, with extra vocals in it.
Clue #2: If You Were Here. -- About Poe's father. "Brothers and their fathers joining hands and make a chain..."
Clue #3: Hello. -- "The Wicker Man" was Bruce and Adrian's "hello" to a new world of fans with their return to Maiden.
—Hint: Poe. -- Edgar Allan Poe has a short story called "The Pit and the Pendulum". In Bruce's solo song, "Wicker Man", there's a line that goes, "Let the pendulum go...".
Clue #4: Amazed. -- There's a line that goes, "My tongue is all twisted around the air," similar to, "Your tongue was frozen; now you've got something to say."
Clue #5: Padre Fear. -- Some people call priests "Padre". Priests are religious people, and it was a religious cult that sacrificed the officer in The Wicker Man. Certainly instilled fear into him...
Clue #6: Haunted. -- Could also refer to the father line, or because "The Wicker Man" deals with a lot of the hauntings of folklore and stuff.
Clue #7: Could've Gone Mad. -- "But if you want a dog or a big bullfrog, hell, I got room for them." Frogs eat insects, and a bee is an insect. Cast your mind to a certain meme...
Clue #8: How Long. -- "How long before Bruce returns to Maiden?" asked the fans, prior to his return.
Clue #9: Angry Johnny. -- Johnny Truant is a character in Mark Z. Danielewski's book, House Of Leaves. Mark is Poe's brother.
Clue #10: Control. -- Bruce was now back in control of the Maiden helm.
Clue #11: 5 1/2 Minute Hallway -- References House Of Leaves again.
Clue #12: Dear Johnny. -- Another reference to Johnny Truant.
—Hint: 9, 11, 12 are the same. -- They all refer to the "Brothers and their fathers..." line.
—Hint: The first hint was more of a clue, really. -- As you can see.
Clue #13: Spiel Mit Mir. -- About brothers.
Clue #14: Blood Brothers. -- Brothers, obviously, and Steve's father. Again, that line.
Clue #15: Renegade. -- A song by the band Styx, a river the "ferryman" took you across.
Clue #16: Taking The Queen. -- "Now the flames burn higher..." Instant Wicker Man shit. Black Bart wins yet again!

Back