Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

No to all.

Clue #1: David Koresh
Clue #2: Wolverine starring in The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner?
Clue #3: Dead Again

Incorrect guesses: For The Greater Good Of God, Alexander The Great, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, The Prophecy, Wrathchild, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, The Talisman

No to all.

Clue #4: For the greater good of all things that god made

Incorrect guesses: For The Greater Good Of God, Alexander The Great, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, The Prophecy, Wrathchild, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, The Talisman, The Nomad, Judas Be My Guide, Moonchild, The Man Of Sorrows

No to all.

Clue #5: The Fugitive

Incorrect guesses: For The Greater Good Of God, Alexander The Great, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, The Prophecy, Wrathchild, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, The Talisman, The Nomad, Judas Be My Guide, Moonchild, The Man Of Sorrows, Paschendale, The Red And The Black, Blood On The World’s Hands

No to all.

Clue #6: Jigsaw (a.k.a. Saw 8)

Incorrect guesses: For The Greater Good Of God, Alexander The Great, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, The Prophecy, Wrathchild, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, The Talisman, The Nomad, Judas Be My Guide, Moonchild, The Man Of Sorrows, Paschendale, The Red And The Black, Blood On The World’s Hands, Tears Of A Clown, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Wasted Years

No to all.

Clue #6: Jigsaw (a.k.a. Saw 8)
Clue #7: The Angel And The Gambler

Incorrect guesses: For The Greater Good Of God, Alexander The Great, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, The Prophecy, Wrathchild, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, The Talisman, The Nomad, Judas Be My Guide, Moonchild, The Man Of Sorrows, Paschendale, The Red And The Black, Blood On The World’s Hands, Tears Of A Clown, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, Wasted Years, The Prisoner, Brave New World, Hooks In You

Back