Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: 46 black ones.
Clue #2: "You known religion has a lot to answer for"
Clue 3#: "Ce soir, ce soir, assassination"
Clue 4#: "Four times fifty living men, (and I heard nor sigh nor groan)/With heavy thump, a lifeless lump, they dropped down one by one."
Clue 5#: Kill 'Em All
Clue 6#: Gabriel and Michael were on fire.

Incorrect guesses: The Edge of Darkness, Dance of Death, Fear Is the Key, Empire of the Clouds, Revelations, For the Greater Good of God, Kill Me Ce Soir, Be Quick or Be Dead, Age of Innocence, Holy Smoke, Face in the Sand, Killers, Fates Warning, New Frontier, Alexander the Great

Clue 4#: "Four times fifty living men, (and I heard nor sigh nor groan)/With heavy thump, a lifeless lump, they dropped down one by one."
Clue 7#: Ghost's Mummy Dust

Incorrect guesses: The Edge of Darkness, Dance of Death, Fear Is the Key, Empire of the Clouds, Revelations, For the Greater Good of God, Kill Me Ce Soir, Be Quick or Be Dead, Age of Innocence, Holy Smoke, Face in the Sand, Killers, Fates Warning, New Frontier, Alexander the Great, Lord of Light, Moonchild, Phantom of the Opera, The Fallen Angel

Clue 8#: Just like Horus's, but smiling.

Incorrect guesses: The Edge of Darkness, Dance of Death, Fear Is the Key, Empire of the Clouds, Revelations, For the Greater Good of God, Kill Me Ce Soir, Be Quick or Be Dead, Age of Innocence, Holy Smoke, Face in the Sand, Killers, Fates Warning, New Frontier, Alexander the Great, Lord of Light, Moonchild, Phantom of the Opera, The Fallen Angel, El Dorado, Childhood's End

Clue 8#: Just like Horus's, but smiling.
Clue 9#: There's blood on the poor fellows' hands.

Incorrect guesses: The Edge of Darkness, Dance of Death, Fear Is the Key, Empire of the Clouds, Revelations, For the Greater Good of God, Kill Me Ce Soir, Be Quick or Be Dead, Age of Innocence, Holy Smoke, Face in the Sand, Killers, Fates Warning, New Frontier, Alexander the Great, Lord of Light, Moonchild, Phantom of the Opera, The Fallen Angel, El Dorado, Childhood's End, Children of the Damned, The Evil that Men Do, Tears of a Clown, The Book of Souls

Back