Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/614VvRh3qQL._SL1400_.jpg
Clue #2: this one's about what comes immediatly before "When The Wild Wind Blows"
Clue #3: to run over Susan's husband is never a good thing and can leave you in a state of desperation.
Clue #4: 8-1-65 and 12-3-84
Clue #5: we all know this guy can't stand losing but in this case he capitulated horribly at the end.
Clue #6: double dub

wrong guesses: virus, virtual XI, the man who would be king, wildest dreams, weekend warrior, from here to eternity, sheriff of huddersfield, when 2 worlds collide, revelations, 2 minutes to midnight, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns, Tailgunner, The Legacy, The Trooper, Blood Brothers, El Dorado, Alexander The Great, The Angel And The Gambler, If Eternity Should Fail, Die With Your Boots On, Mother Of Mercy, Moonchild, The Red and the Black, Lord Of Light, Heaven Can Wait.

Clue #7: Casa da India Portuguesa had the absolute monopoly of this resource during the entire 16th century.

No to all.

Clue #1: Black Dog
Clue #2: Taking The Queen, Curbing Your Enthusiasm

Incorrect guesses: Empire Of The Clouds, Drifter, Moonchild

Clue #1: legendary Pistons number 10 player Dennis Rodman was nicknamed "the Werm"
Clue #2: in Dune Paul Atreides was indeed "The Man Who Would Be King" ... and achieved it.
Clue #3: Kyle MacLachian (who plays Paul Atreides on the big screen) played Orson at the "Desperate Housewives" TV series where he accidentaly bumps his car into Susan's (Teri Hatcher) future husband and runs away in panic.
Clue #4: dates of the release of the Dune novel and movie (respectively)
Clue #5: a reference to Sting (who plays the infamous Feyd Rautha in the movie) and The Police song chorus "I Can't Stand Losing You". At the end he is brutaly killed in duel with Paul Atreides.
Clue #6: On the original Piece Of Mind release (of wich I'm a lucky owner) the backcover lists the last song as "To Tame A Land" while the inside fold and lyrics lists it as "Dune" (a way the band had to say "eat my shorts Frank Herbert" :p )
Clue #7: radio hit song out of SPICE Girl's first album.
Clue #8: In the 16th century, Casa da India Portuguesa had the monopoly of the trading routes of the east and in particular a valious resource: Spice.

No to all.

Clue #1: Black Dog
Clue #2: Taking The Queen, Curbing Your Enthusiasm
Clue #3: The Red And The “Always Bet On Black”

Incorrect guesses: Empire Of The Clouds, Drifter, Moonchild, Run To The Hills, 2 A.M., If Eternity Should Fail

Back