Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

The duellists
Yes, finally!

Clue #1: No collusion -- Clearly two people locked in a duel are not colluding with each other.

Clue #2: Fire and fury -- One must feel a great deal of fire and fury to engage in a duel.

Clue #3: (sword dance) -- "The swordsmen move 'gainst each other"

Clue #4: He would go down fast and hard, crying all the way -- Trump's tweet about what would happen if he and Joe Biden got into a hand-to-hand duel

Clue #5: [He] handed me a glove and said, "No one touches Mr. Trump's penis without a glove." -- A quote from one of Trump's accusers that echoes the lyrics "He threw down a glove / you made the mistake / of picking it up / now you're gone"

Clue #6: I am honored to be received by such gracious hosts. I have always heard about the splendor of your country and the kindness of your citizens -- Part of Trump's speech to the Saudis that echoes the lyric "fight for the honor / fight for the splendor"

Clue #7: (duel pic) -- Self-explanatory

Sorry guys

Clue#1: Welcome home
Clue#2: Allegory

Wrong answers: back in the village, blood brothers, coming home, can I play with madness.

Clue#1: Welcome home
Clue#2: Allegory
Clue#3: Youngest of two

Wrong answers: back in the village, blood brothers, coming home, can I play with madness,bring your daughter...to the slaughter,powerslave,paschendale

Prodigal Son

Well done @Palpy

Clue#1: Welcome home====> The father welcomed his prodigal son after he lost everything
Clue#2: Allegory ======> Another word for parable (in our case of the prodigal son)
Clue#3: Youngest of two ====> The prodigal son was the youngest of the two brothers.

It was easy after all,right?

Back