MV5BMTYyNjQ2NDEzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzgyOTE3MTE@._V1_.jpg
Clue #2:
Clue #3:
Clue #4:
Clue #5:
dog-door-sad-dog.gif
Clue #6: I’m a prisoner, not a free man

Clue #7:
c0zfXl5j2_Xzm72W9QnstAyo-JhH_iQDlsl_FyJ9FKPbXRebcvu2y-dlVocK9iFfi25LS8Ceq5k9_as=w2660-h1108-p-l90-rj
Clue #8:
judge-dredd.jpg
Clue #9:
anigif_sub-buzz-27755-1510856421-3.gif
Clue #10:
stretching-dorf.gif
Clue #11: Clue #1 is an indirect reference to the song title, while clues #2-10 are references to the song’s lyrics, in order

Clue #12: The mystery song is a B-side

Clue #13: The mystery song is from the Blaze era

Incorrect guesses: Prowler, The Great Unknown, Hell On Earth, Wrathchild, Killers, Blood Brothers, Drifter, 2 AM, Man On The Edge, Fear Of The Dark, Montsegur, Virus, Caught Somewhere In Time, When The River Runs Deep, The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg, 22 Acacia Avenue, Still Life, The Prisoner, Stranger In A Strange Land, The Wicker Man, Back In The Village, Senjutsu, Hooks In You, Flash Of The Blade, Innocent Exile, Dance Of Death, Public Enema Number One, Judgement Day, Justice Of The Peace, Only The Good Die Young, Heaven Can Wait, Weekend Warrior, Holy Smoke, Empire Of The Clouds, Days Of Future Past, Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Red And The Black, Prowler, That Girl, Juanita, Roll Over Vic Vella

I Live My Way
Yes, finally.

Clue #1:
MV5BMTYyNjQ2NDEzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzgyOTE3MTE@._V1_.jpg

A picture of journalist Ronan Farrow, who is widely believed to be Frank Sinatra’s son rather than Woody Allen’s. Frank Sinatra famously sang the song “My Way”.

Clue #2:
A reference to the lyric “Sometimes when I feel the anger”.

Clue #3:
A reference to the lyric “Sometimes when I'm all alone”.

Clue #4:
A reference to the lyric “Sometimes when I feel surrounded”.

Clue #5:
dog-door-sad-dog.gif

A reference to the lyric “Like all the doors are closed”.

Clue #6: I’m a prisoner, not a free man - A reference to the lyric “I feel like I've been a prisoner”.

Clue #7:
c0zfXl5j2_Xzm72W9QnstAyo-JhH_iQDlsl_FyJ9FKPbXRebcvu2y-dlVocK9iFfi25LS8Ceq5k9_as=w2660-h1108-p-l90-rj

A reference to the lyric “I feel like I've been a tool”.

Clue #8:
judge-dredd.jpg

A picture of Judge Dredd, a reference to the lyric “Let people try to judge me”.

Clue #9:
anigif_sub-buzz-27755-1510856421-3.gif

A reference to the lyric “When they're not in my shoes”.

Clue #10:
stretching-dorf.gif

A picture of Tim Conway playing the character Dorf, which he did by sticking his legs below ground and fitting shoes to his knees. This is a reference to the lyric “I've lived on my knees”.

Clue #11: Clue #1 is an indirect reference to the song title, while clues #2-10 are references to the song’s lyrics, in order - Self-explanatory.

Clue #12: The mystery song is a B-side - Self-explanatory.

Clue #13: The mystery song is from the Blaze era - Self-explanatory.

Your turn, @TheMercenary!

Let's go. :cool:

Clue #1 :

gkl.jpg

Incorrect guesses : Iron Maiden /// Shirley The Harlot /// The Talisman /// Blood On Shirley's Hands /// Be Quick Or Be Dead

Last edited:
Shirley The Harlot
Taking a few posts to your room, don't you feel no remorse?
You charge them a "guesser", It's only for threaders.
And ten for the main clues.
And you've got no forebodings, they fled long ago.
Don't you care what you're guessing ?

Sorry, that's not the right answer either. ;)

Clue #1 :

View attachment 22509

Clue #2 :

Incorrect guesses : Iron Maiden /// Shirley The Harlot /// The Talisman /// Blood On Shirley's Hands /// Be Quick Or Be Dead /// Hallowed Be Thy Name /// When To Worlds Collide /// The Clairvoyant ///

Last edited:
Back