Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Hey JC, JC, would you die for me?
Clue #2: Charlotte’s divine new occupation.
Clue #3: The Police did it in ‘83.
Clue #4: The human mattress did it in ‘86.
Clue #5: Black star.
Clue #6: You can debate it all you like, but that doesn’t change the truth.
Clue #7: Rammstein did it thrice in ‘22.
Clue #8: Metallica did it in ‘08.
Clue #9: '81 was a riot for a different pair.
Clue #10: A misunderstanding of the exploration age (fuckers).

Very-much Nottheanswer: Can I Play With Madness / Childhood’s End / Dance of Death / Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Hooks in You / Juanita / Lord of Light / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Mother of Mercy / No More Lies / Phantom of the Opera / Revelations / Sign of the Cross / Still Life / The Book of Souls / The Fallen Angel / The Legacy / The Man Who Would Be King / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / The Time Machine / To Tame a Land / When the Wild Wind Blows

Clue #1: Hey JC, JC, would you die for me?
Clue #2: Charlotte’s divine new occupation.
Clue #3: The Police did it in ‘83.
Clue #4: The human mattress did it in ‘86.
Clue #5: Black star.
Clue #6: You can debate it all you like, but that doesn’t change the truth.
Clue #7: Rammstein did it thrice in ‘22.
Clue #8: Metallica did it in ‘08.
Clue #9: '81 was a riot for a different pair.
Clue #10: A misunderstanding of the exploration age (fuckers).
Clue #11: Iron Maiden did it in ‘92.

Very-much Nottheanswer: Can I Play With Madness / Childhood’s End / Dance of Death / Fear of the Dark / For the Greater Good of God / From Here to Eternity / Holy Smoke / Hooks in You / Juanita / Lord of Light / Mission From ‘Arry / Moonchild / More Tea Vicar / Mother of Mercy / No More Lies / No Prayer for the Dying / Phantom of the Opera / Revelations / Sign of the Cross / Starblind / Still Life / Stranger in a Strange Land / The Book of Souls / The Fallen Angel / The Legacy / The Man Who Would Be King / The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg / The Time Machine / To Tame a Land / When the Wild Wind Blows

Running from the truth, as usual, Jer. What about Bayswater Ain’t a Bad Place to Be? What about The Apparition? What about The Trooper (live)? Why don’t you ever talk about those, huh? Boom to you too.
How dare you presume to “boom” me when I have three separate degrees in Boomology, so clearly I am the only one qualified to declare when a boom has occurred!

Also, you continue to dodge the fact that “The Fugitive” has been a correct answer in this thread before, and only now when it’s convenient do you flip-flop and pretend that it’s no longer a correct answer! Clearly my answer is right and it would be churlish to suggest otherwise!

All right all right, I won’t continue cuz I don’t want anyone else to step in. Anyway, it is not The Fugitive. This jalapeño dip is fucking good though.

• Sad
Reactions: Jer
Back